Amazingly, the mixed reception given to the American Juniors' single "One Step Closer" in North America continues for the week ending Sept. 21, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Full Story
What's happening with the single of "One Step Closer" by the American Juniors, the five-member group (with a few runners-up) created on Fox's American Juniors? The answer is very different depending upon whether you live north or south of the 49th parallel.
E! Online reports that, as we speculated earlier this week, Fox has dropped American Juniors from its fall 2003 schedule.
The American Juniors group has been formed. Now it's time to see what they've got. Nielsen SoundScan reports that the initial American Juniors' Jive Records release, "One Step Closer," debuted in 8th place on the U.S. Singles Sales chart for the week ended August 17.
It's done. America has formed "the next super group" by voting in Danielle White as the final member of American Juniors. White, from Bradenton, FL, joins Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson, of Santa Maria, CA; Chauncey Matthews of San Diego, CA; and Lucy Hale from Memphis, TN in the American Juniors. final group.
As true "American Juniors" fan are already no doubt aware, the debut single from Fox's "American Juniors" will be released Tuesday, August 12 via Jive Records. The release will feature the reality talent show's 10 finalists singing the Cathy Dennis-written song "One Step Closer." Also included will be two mixes of the American Juniors performing a cover of Kim Wilde's 1982 hit "Kids in America."
The votes are in and Lucy Hale from Memphis, TN joins Taylor Thompson, Tori Thompson and Chauncey Matthews in the "American Juniors" final group. This leaves only one position and six contestants vying for the final spot in the five-member group. As the stakes get higher next Tuesday, Aug. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) Simon Cowell will make a special guest appearance on "American Juniors" via satellite from London with a first look at the "American Idol" auditions.
The votes are in and Chauncey Matthews from San Diego, California joins sister act Taylor and Tori Thompson in the "American Juniors" final group. This week the pressure is off Matthews, but it intensifies for the remaining seven contestants as they vie for the last two spots in the five-member group. The nerves and excitement continue next Tuesday, July 29 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
The Thompson sisters have taken America by storm as Tori Thompson from Santa Maria, CA joins her sister Taylor in the "American Juniors" final group. Now, Taylor and Tori can really have fun without any pressure as the rest of the five-member group is formed. The competition intensifies next Tuesday, July 22 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the remaining eight finalists once again compete for America's vote and a position in the group.
Judges critiqued, America voted and Taylor Thompson from Santa Maria, CA is the first youngster to make the "American Juniors" final group. Now, Thompson will be able to relax as the rest of the five-member group is formed. The excitement intensifies next Tuesday, July 8 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the remaining nine finalists once again compete for America's vote and a position in the group.
America voted, and Lucy Hale, Chantel Kohl, Jordan McCoy, Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson will join previously announced Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, A.J. Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White in the final round of "American Juniors".
America voted, and Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, AJ Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White have advanced to the final round of "American Juniors." This talented bunch impressed the American audience and secured a spot in the final round. The excitement continues next Tuesday, June 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the second group of 10 semi-finalists compete for America's vote and the final five positions in the next round.
FOX has named Gladys Knight and Deborah Gibson as the weekly judges of its new summer hit "American Juniors" reality program. The series' weekly performance episodes begin Tuesday, June 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), which will also mark the first night America can vote. Each Wednesday, the results of the vote will be revealed beginning Wednesday, June 18 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Thousands of energetic and talented kids auditioned for a chance at fame and fortune; 60 were brought to Los Angeles for a closer look; only 20 semi-finalists made the cut on "American Juniors."
- Kylie Jenner adds $320,000 Rolls Royce to car collection
- Alfonso Ribeiro to fill in for Tom Bergeron as 'Dancing with the Stars' host
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Racers Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman
- Kardashian-Jenner clan cover 'Cosmopolitan' magazine as "America's First Family"
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba: Kim Zolciak's return would be unfair
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Ta Keo tribe votes Shirin Oskooi out
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West seriously wants to run for President and he never ran the idea by me
- Caitlyn Jenner avoids vehicular manslaughter charge from fatal accident
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst teases a romantic love story and massive blindsides to come
- 'Big Brother' runner-up Liz Nolan and boyfriend Austin Matelson still going strong despite haters
- Kim Kardashian reveals a baby name she likes for her son, but is Kanye West onboard?
- Jessa Seewald is "holding her head high" and not wounded by Josh Duggar headlines, says source
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coaches advance best duo to ever appear on show and a potential winner