Amazingly, the mixed reception given to the American Juniors' single "One Step Closer" in North America continues for the week ending Sept. 21, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Full Story
What's happening with the single of "One Step Closer" by the American Juniors, the five-member group (with a few runners-up) created on Fox's American Juniors? The answer is very different depending upon whether you live north or south of the 49th parallel.
E! Online reports that, as we speculated earlier this week, Fox has dropped American Juniors from its fall 2003 schedule.
The American Juniors group has been formed. Now it's time to see what they've got. Nielsen SoundScan reports that the initial American Juniors' Jive Records release, "One Step Closer," debuted in 8th place on the U.S. Singles Sales chart for the week ended August 17.
It's done. America has formed "the next super group" by voting in Danielle White as the final member of American Juniors. White, from Bradenton, FL, joins Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson, of Santa Maria, CA; Chauncey Matthews of San Diego, CA; and Lucy Hale from Memphis, TN in the American Juniors. final group.
As true "American Juniors" fan are already no doubt aware, the debut single from Fox's "American Juniors" will be released Tuesday, August 12 via Jive Records. The release will feature the reality talent show's 10 finalists singing the Cathy Dennis-written song "One Step Closer." Also included will be two mixes of the American Juniors performing a cover of Kim Wilde's 1982 hit "Kids in America."
The votes are in and Lucy Hale from Memphis, TN joins Taylor Thompson, Tori Thompson and Chauncey Matthews in the "American Juniors" final group. This leaves only one position and six contestants vying for the final spot in the five-member group. As the stakes get higher next Tuesday, Aug. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) Simon Cowell will make a special guest appearance on "American Juniors" via satellite from London with a first look at the "American Idol" auditions.
The votes are in and Chauncey Matthews from San Diego, California joins sister act Taylor and Tori Thompson in the "American Juniors" final group. This week the pressure is off Matthews, but it intensifies for the remaining seven contestants as they vie for the last two spots in the five-member group. The nerves and excitement continue next Tuesday, July 29 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
The Thompson sisters have taken America by storm as Tori Thompson from Santa Maria, CA joins her sister Taylor in the "American Juniors" final group. Now, Taylor and Tori can really have fun without any pressure as the rest of the five-member group is formed. The competition intensifies next Tuesday, July 22 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the remaining eight finalists once again compete for America's vote and a position in the group.
Judges critiqued, America voted and Taylor Thompson from Santa Maria, CA is the first youngster to make the "American Juniors" final group. Now, Thompson will be able to relax as the rest of the five-member group is formed. The excitement intensifies next Tuesday, July 8 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the remaining nine finalists once again compete for America's vote and a position in the group.
America voted, and Lucy Hale, Chantel Kohl, Jordan McCoy, Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson will join previously announced Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, A.J. Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White in the final round of "American Juniors".
America voted, and Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, AJ Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White have advanced to the final round of "American Juniors." This talented bunch impressed the American audience and secured a spot in the final round. The excitement continues next Tuesday, June 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the second group of 10 semi-finalists compete for America's vote and the final five positions in the next round.
FOX has named Gladys Knight and Deborah Gibson as the weekly judges of its new summer hit "American Juniors" reality program. The series' weekly performance episodes begin Tuesday, June 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), which will also mark the first night America can vote. Each Wednesday, the results of the vote will be revealed beginning Wednesday, June 18 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Thousands of energetic and talented kids auditioned for a chance at fame and fortune; 60 were brought to Los Angeles for a closer look; only 20 semi-finalists made the cut on "American Juniors."
- Amber Rose: I felt "body shamed" by Julianne Hough on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kate Gosselin reveals 'Kate Plus 8' will return in 2017
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards becomes grandmother
- Blac Chyna publicly posts Rob Kardashian's phone number -- "How's that feel?"
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity