Amazingly, the mixed reception given to the American Juniors' single "One Step Closer" in North America continues for the week ending Sept. 21, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Full Story
What's happening with the single of "One Step Closer" by the American Juniors, the five-member group (with a few runners-up) created on Fox's American Juniors? The answer is very different depending upon whether you live north or south of the 49th parallel.
E! Online reports that, as we speculated earlier this week, Fox has dropped American Juniors from its fall 2003 schedule.
The American Juniors group has been formed. Now it's time to see what they've got. Nielsen SoundScan reports that the initial American Juniors' Jive Records release, "One Step Closer," debuted in 8th place on the U.S. Singles Sales chart for the week ended August 17.
It's done. America has formed "the next super group" by voting in Danielle White as the final member of American Juniors. White, from Bradenton, FL, joins Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson, of Santa Maria, CA; Chauncey Matthews of San Diego, CA; and Lucy Hale from Memphis, TN in the American Juniors. final group.
As true "American Juniors" fan are already no doubt aware, the debut single from Fox's "American Juniors" will be released Tuesday, August 12 via Jive Records. The release will feature the reality talent show's 10 finalists singing the Cathy Dennis-written song "One Step Closer." Also included will be two mixes of the American Juniors performing a cover of Kim Wilde's 1982 hit "Kids in America."
The votes are in and Lucy Hale from Memphis, TN joins Taylor Thompson, Tori Thompson and Chauncey Matthews in the "American Juniors" final group. This leaves only one position and six contestants vying for the final spot in the five-member group. As the stakes get higher next Tuesday, Aug. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) Simon Cowell will make a special guest appearance on "American Juniors" via satellite from London with a first look at the "American Idol" auditions.
The votes are in and Chauncey Matthews from San Diego, California joins sister act Taylor and Tori Thompson in the "American Juniors" final group. This week the pressure is off Matthews, but it intensifies for the remaining seven contestants as they vie for the last two spots in the five-member group. The nerves and excitement continue next Tuesday, July 29 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
The Thompson sisters have taken America by storm as Tori Thompson from Santa Maria, CA joins her sister Taylor in the "American Juniors" final group. Now, Taylor and Tori can really have fun without any pressure as the rest of the five-member group is formed. The competition intensifies next Tuesday, July 22 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the remaining eight finalists once again compete for America's vote and a position in the group.
Judges critiqued, America voted and Taylor Thompson from Santa Maria, CA is the first youngster to make the "American Juniors" final group. Now, Thompson will be able to relax as the rest of the five-member group is formed. The excitement intensifies next Tuesday, July 8 (8-9 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the remaining nine finalists once again compete for America's vote and a position in the group.
America voted, and Lucy Hale, Chantel Kohl, Jordan McCoy, Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson will join previously announced Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, A.J. Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White in the final round of "American Juniors".
America voted, and Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, AJ Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White have advanced to the final round of "American Juniors." This talented bunch impressed the American audience and secured a spot in the final round. The excitement continues next Tuesday, June 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the second group of 10 semi-finalists compete for America's vote and the final five positions in the next round.
FOX has named Gladys Knight and Deborah Gibson as the weekly judges of its new summer hit "American Juniors" reality program. The series' weekly performance episodes begin Tuesday, June 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), which will also mark the first night America can vote. Each Wednesday, the results of the vote will be revealed beginning Wednesday, June 18 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Thousands of energetic and talented kids auditioned for a chance at fame and fortune; 60 were brought to Los Angeles for a closer look; only 20 semi-finalists made the cut on "American Juniors."
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards arrested for drunken, disturbing behavior at hotel
- 'American Idol's Joey Cook defends best friend Quentin Alexander's outburst: He did a beautiful thing
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on heated Harry Connick Jr exchange: He was disrespectful right back
- Kelly Clarkson: My husband Brandon Blackstock is "not my other half"
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. scolds contestant Quentin Alexander for "wacked' comment
- Jill Duggar details her difficult 70-hour labor
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart's merged Merica tribe ousts former No Collar player Joe Anglim
- Brandi Glanville discusses her many plastic surgeries
- Kendall Jenner goes topless for 'GQ' magazine
- Heidi Klum shares before and after makeup photos
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make '100 Most Influential People' list
- Jessa Duggar, Ben Seewald reveal their wedding vows
- 'American Idol' sends Joey Cook home, saves Rayvon Owen for third consecutive time
- Kourtney Kardashian explains her son Reign's name
- Kelly Osbourne "dead" to Giuliana Rancic, says source