American Inventor News
Greg Chavez, who created the Guardian Angel automatic Christmas tree fire extinguisher kit, was revealed to be American Inventor's second-season champ during last night's finale of the ABC reality competition series.
American Inventor revealed its Top 3 second-season finalists during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
ABC revealed brothers Joe and Mike Miller and their "Wrap Away" plastic-wrap dispenser as well as husband and wife George and Denise Tucker and their "EZT4U" tea brewer as the last two finalists for American Inventor's second season at the conclusion of last night's broadcast of the reality competition show.
ABC revealed Elaine Cato and her "Six in One" bra as well as Craig Forrest and David Moeller and their "The Claw" bike rack as the second two finalists for American Inventor's second season grand prize at the conclusion of last night's broadcast of the reality competition show.
ABC revealed Ricky DeRennaux and his "HT Custom Racers" toy product and Greg Chavez and his "Guardian Angel" automatic Christmas tree fire extinguisher kit as the first two finalists for American Inventor's second season grand prize at the conclusion of last night's broadcast of the reality competition show.
For its second season, creator Simon Cowell has reinvented his ABC American Inventor reality series.
Before former The Rebel Billionaire runner-up Sarah Blakely appeared on the 2004 Fox reality series, she was already known as the creator of Spanx footless pantyhose. Now ABC's American Inventor is going to give Blakely the opportunity to critique the creations of other inventors.
ABC has announced its launching a nationwide search to find original creations for the second season of American Inventor, a reality series created by Simon Cowell and the producers of American Idol that looks to find the country's next great invention.
ABC has announced that the second season of American Inventor, a reality series created by Simon Cowell and the producers of American Idol that looks to find the country's next great invention, will premiere
Wednesday, June 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
Janusz Liberkowski, a 52-year-old mechanical engineer who created the Anecia Survival Capsule spherical safety seat, was crowned the winner of ABC's American Inventor during last night's live broadcast of the reality show's first season finale.
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'