American Inventor 1 News
Janusz Liberkowski, a 52-year-old mechanical engineer who created the Anecia Survival Capsule spherical safety seat, was crowned the winner of ABC's American Inventor during last night's live broadcast of the reality show's first season finale.
ABC has announced that American Inventor, a new reality series created by Simon Cowell and the producers of American Idol, will premiere Thursday, March 16 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
A Minneapolis production company filed suit in Los Angeles Wednesday claiming "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell stole its idea for a TV show.
"American Idol" judge Simon Cowell is executive producer of a new reality show for ABC called "Million Dollar Idea."
- Carrie Underwood couldn't be more proud of 'The Sound of Music Live,' a big ratings success for NBC
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold reveals she's battling a rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins