American Idol News
American Idol's thirteenth-season finalists Malaya Watson and Jena Irene walked away with the best praise of the night from the show's judges during Wednesday night's Top 8 performance show on Fox.
'American Idol's Majesty Rose: America can make you feel rejected and not good enough, but I perseveredApril 2, 2014
American Idol's Majesty Rose talks about whom she says knows he's a "ladies' man now," what's the main thing she learned throughout the whole Idol process, which contestants are her "bestie" No. 1 and 2, and why she chose "Happy" as her sing-for-survival song.
American Idol eliminee Majesty Rose opens up about what fans can expect next from her, why it was so hard being away from family and friends, whether she found Randy Jackson encouraging, how she dealt with all the stress, and what she learned about herself during her Idol journey.
Former 'American Idol' finalist Paul McDonald and wife Nikki Reed announce divorce, but plan to continue professional relationshipMarch 31, 2014
Former American Idol finalist Paul McDonald and wife Nikki Reed have split after two-and-a-half years of marriage.
'American Idol' eliminee Majesty Rose: I was surprised the judges didn't save me but I wasn't more deservingMarch 28, 2014
American Idol's Majesty Rose talks about some interesting comments Jennifer Lopez had made, why she seemed so happy and excited to sing for the save, and whether she thought there was something in her performances viewers just couldn't connect with.
American Idol ousted Majesty Rose during Thursday night's live results show on Fox, determining the thirteenth season's Top 8 finalists.
American Idol's Top 9 thirteenth-season performance show was dubbed "I'm with the Band" and the two rockers in the lineup conquered the competition.
American Idol's M.K. Nobilette talks about why she chose P!nk's song to sing, whether mentor Randy Jackson gave her good advice, what she told herself in order to shake off a bad week during the competition, and how much she feels the judges' criticism affects home viewer voting.
David Archuleta left his musical career behind for a two-year mission to Chile through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
'American Idol' eliminee M.K. Nobilette: I definitely think Harry Connick Jr. was wrong about one thingMarch 25, 2014
American Idol's M.K. Nobilette talks about what advice really hit home for her, what kind of sound she could envision her future album being, what her initial goal was when trying out for American Idol, and what went through her mind every time she performed live.
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show