American Idol News
Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock celebrated their third wedding anniversary last week.
Kelly Clarkson and daughter River dance for charity, challenge Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, and Gwen StefaniOctober 14, 2016
Kelly Clarkson and her daughter River got their dance on to Salt-N-Pepa for charity this week.
Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony were all smiles in a new Snapchat video.
Carrie Underwood says her son's life isn't as glamorous as people may think.
Scott MacIntyre, former 'American Idol' finalist, welcomes first child with wife Christina MacIntyreOctober 11, 2016
Scott MacIntyre is proud to announce he's a father.
Kelly Clarkson has gone to great lengths to ensure she doesn't have any more children.
Jennifer Lopez is reuniting with ex-husband Marc Anthony on her ninth studio album.
Kelly Clarkson is happy with keeping her family a family of six.
Carrie Underwood has shared several photos of her most recent outing with her son Isaiah on social media.
Sundance Head: 'The Voice' is my second chance, I squandered the opportunities I had on 'American Idol'September 21, 2016
Sundance Head talks about his decade-long journey from American Idol to The Voice.
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'