American Idol News
Core Media Group, the parent company of American Idol's production company, has filed for bankruptcy.
Jennifer Lopez is reflecting on her fame since joining American Idol in 2011, saying industry professionals still value women less than men in entertainment.
Kelly Clarkson has welcomed her second child into the world with husband Brandon Blackstock.
'American Idol's La'Porsha Renae: I got cut despite standing ovation from the stadium when I first auditioned!April 13, 2016
American Idol runner-up La'Porsha Renae wraps up her interview about her time on the show and what's next for her -- including how she feels about Mississippi law and whether she plans to move away from home.
'American Idol' winner Trent Harmon: There are only two jobs I would consider tougher than surviving 'Idol' boot campApril 13, 2016
American Idol winner Trent Harmon talks about whether he feels making a country album will be a big departure from what he's used to, who was the Idol finale guest he wanted to meet "real, real bad" but didn't get to, and how much it meant to him to not just be the guy with a pretty voice.
'American Idol' runner-up La'Porsha Renae: The best part of the show was being a source of inspirationApril 12, 2016
American Idol runner-up La'Porsha Renae talks about her experience on the show and what's next for her -- including how it felt to be signed to Big Machine and Motown Records.
Trent Harmon: I sort of have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, I feel like any moment I could get cut from 'American Idol'April 12, 2016
American Idol winner Trent Harmon talks about which artist he would've loved to do a duet with in the finale, what was the most surreal part of the competition for him other than being crowned champion, and when he first discovered his unusual falsetto talent.
'American Idol' finalist Dalton Rapattoni: I have a big team behind me and we'll be making a great recordApril 11, 2016
American Idol's third-place finisher Dalton Rapattoni talks about his experience on the show -- including what advice he'll take with him going forward and what "stupid mistake" he made in the competition that might've cost him the title.
La'Porsha Renae finished as American Idol's runner-up behind Trent Harmon, and although people viewed her as the "one to beat" all season long, she admits she saw it coming.
Trent Harmon: I was prepared to win and didn't think I was the 'American Idol' underdog to La'Porsha RenaeApril 8, 2016
Trent Harmon appeared shocked when he was crowned American Idol's winner Thursday night, but he apparently always saw victory in his grasp.
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- Gigi Hadid parties with Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Zayn Malik and A-list celebs at huge 21st birthday bash
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer