American Idol 9 News
Past "American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze said he was simply responding to his fans when he told them he had not been invited to the finale of the current season.
Kara DioGuardi has revealed two heart-wrenching details of her past in her new memoir.
Ex-'American Idol' Alex Lambert not homeless despite his earlier claim
Singer Lee DeWyze says he is hoping to avoid the stigma that comes with becoming an overnight success on TV's "American Idol."
Crystal Bowersox appears to be on her way to beating ninth-season American Idol winner Lee Dewyze in their album sales re-match.
Kara DioGuardi has decided to dish about her experience as an American Idol judge.
Lee Dewyze has set a new American Idol record, but it's a dubious feat he presumably didn't want.
U.S. singer/songwriter Crystal Bowersox has recorded a first CD she calls "Farmer's Daughter," Jive Records announced Wednesday.
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest has listed his Hollywood Hills estate for sale for nearly $15 million, The Los Angeles Times reported.
An Illinois man who made it to the Top 20 on last season's "American Idol" is one of two finalists on Korea's TV talent show "Superstar K."
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident
- What happened to make 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Duggar sisters Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger unveil Christian dating rules in new book