American Idol 5 News
Katharine McPhee reportedly dating married director Michael Morris while still married to Nick CokasOctober 22, 2013
Katharine McPhee is apparently dating a married man while still married to husband Nick Cokas.
Former American Idol finalists Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have tied the knot.
Dancing with the Stars' sixteenth-season celebrity participants have reportedly begun to leak out.
Kellie Pickler has a new look for a good cause.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Three former band mates of U.S. rock singer Chris Daughtry are suing him, alleging he defrauded them of proceeds from four songs they say they helped write.
Kellie Pickler says married life is still going well even though it cost her pet cat.
NBC and Columbia Records say they have agreed to a recording rights deal for the soundtrack of the new U.S. musical series "Smash," starring Katharine McPhee.
Katharine McPhee may be returning to TV.
Kellie Pickler is a single woman no more.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason talks (Part 1)
- Rickey Smith, former 'American Idol' finalist, dead at age 36
- Blac Chyna is pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 2)
- Brody Jenner and Kaitlynn Carter announce engagement
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and husband Roger Mathews welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez releases 'Ain't Your Mama' music video
- Ariel Winter responds to Chloe Grace Moretz's criticism of Kim Kardashian
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Chris Ryan and trainee Giovanna Cicerchia ousted as new Yellow team forms