American Idol 5 News
Katharine McPhee reportedly dating married director Michael Morris while still married to Nick CokasOctober 22, 2013
Katharine McPhee is apparently dating a married man while still married to husband Nick Cokas.
Former American Idol finalists Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have tied the knot.
Dancing with the Stars' sixteenth-season celebrity participants have reportedly begun to leak out.
Kellie Pickler has a new look for a good cause.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Three former band mates of U.S. rock singer Chris Daughtry are suing him, alleging he defrauded them of proceeds from four songs they say they helped write.
Kellie Pickler says married life is still going well even though it cost her pet cat.
NBC and Columbia Records say they have agreed to a recording rights deal for the soundtrack of the new U.S. musical series "Smash," starring Katharine McPhee.
Katharine McPhee may be returning to TV.
Kellie Pickler is a single woman no more.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy