American Idol 5 News
Katharine McPhee reportedly dating married director Michael Morris while still married to Nick CokasOctober 22, 2013
Katharine McPhee is apparently dating a married man while still married to husband Nick Cokas.
Former American Idol finalists Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have tied the knot.
Dancing with the Stars' sixteenth-season celebrity participants have reportedly begun to leak out.
Kellie Pickler has a new look for a good cause.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Three former band mates of U.S. rock singer Chris Daughtry are suing him, alleging he defrauded them of proceeds from four songs they say they helped write.
Kellie Pickler says married life is still going well even though it cost her pet cat.
NBC and Columbia Records say they have agreed to a recording rights deal for the soundtrack of the new U.S. musical series "Smash," starring Katharine McPhee.
Katharine McPhee may be returning to TV.
Kellie Pickler is a single woman no more.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Glenn Garcia, crowns Nicole Franzel, and nominates Jozea Flores and Paulie Calafiore for eviction
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad