American Idol 11 News
American Idol winner Phillip Phillips has been slapped with a $6 million lawsuit from the show's production company for reportedly not paying managerial fees.
Phillip Phillips has joined the lineup of performers on American Idol's fifteenth-season finale.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
American Idol's Season 11 finalist Colton Dixon has tied the knot with fiancee Annie Coggeshall.
Former 'American Idol' winner Phillip Phillips reportedly lured by John Mayer's ex-manager to sign with new companySeptember 22, 2015
Former American Idol winner Phillip Phillips was apparently stolen by another management company owned by John Mayer's ex-manager Michael McDonald.
The person who officiated Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr's March 21 wedding in Mexico was a Duck Dynasty star.
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart may have pulled a fast one on everyone.
Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production companyJanuary 27, 2015
Phillip Phillips, although still grateful to American Idol for jump-starting his music career, is fed up with the show's 19 Entertainment co-production company and has filed a claim to void his contract with them.
Phillip Phillips has gone, gone, gone off the market.
Jason Aldean has proposed to the mistress who broke up his marriage -- former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: The heavens opened up on my date with Robby Hayes!
- Kylie Jenner announces KyShadow eyeshadow collection
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Next week's finale is heart-wrenching and devastating
- Jinger Duggar engaged to former pro soccer player Jeremy Vuolo
- Mariah Carey: My marriage to James Packer raises "big" money issues
- Carrie Underwood posts cute video of infant son's belly flop