American Idol 11 News
Phillip Phillips has joined the lineup of performers on American Idol's fifteenth-season finale.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
American Idol's Season 11 finalist Colton Dixon has tied the knot with fiancee Annie Coggeshall.
Former 'American Idol' winner Phillip Phillips reportedly lured by John Mayer's ex-manager to sign with new companySeptember 22, 2015
Former American Idol winner Phillip Phillips was apparently stolen by another management company owned by John Mayer's ex-manager Michael McDonald.
The person who officiated Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr's March 21 wedding in Mexico was a Duck Dynasty star.
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart may have pulled a fast one on everyone.
Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production companyJanuary 27, 2015
Phillip Phillips, although still grateful to American Idol for jump-starting his music career, is fed up with the show's 19 Entertainment co-production company and has filed a claim to void his contract with them.
Phillip Phillips has gone, gone, gone off the market.
Jason Aldean has proposed to the mistress who broke up his marriage -- former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.
Jason Aldean says he is tired of being judged for his adulterous relationship with former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- Blake Shelton buys Miranda Lambert's Pink Pistol property -- "I have a plan brewing"
- Khloe Kardashian gives breakup advice: "Every day will get better"
- Chad Johnson -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West threaten to sue former bodyguard
- 'Flip or Flop' to premiere fifth season next month on HGTV
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo
- Rob Kardashian shares weight-loss progress with shocking before-and-after photo
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."