American Gladiators News
While recent reports have shown you can't be too sure with some athletes these days, the muscles sported by the professionals on NBC's American Gladiators are apparently au natural.
NBC has ordered a second season of its American Gladiators primetime revival.
CBS has announced Laila Ali will serve as a contributing correspondent for The Early Show, effective immediately.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 12 men and 12 women who will be competing on the network's American Gladiators' primetime revival, which will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Sunday, January 6 before moving to its regular time period of Mondays at 8PM ET/PT the following night.
As Terrence "Hulk Hogan" Bollea begins his American Gladiator co-hosting duties for NBC -- the Hogan Knows Best patriarch has a lot of personal problems on his plate -- including his wife Linda's recent divorce filing and his son Nick's trouble with the law.
NBC has announced its primetime revival of American Gladiators will premiere with a special two-hour broadcast on Sunday, January 6 at 9PM ET/PT. NBC will then air one-hour episodes of American Gladiators in its regular time period of Mondays at 8PM ET/PT beginning January 7.
NBC has announced Dancing with the Stars fourth-season celebrity participant and professional boxer Laila Ali will serve as co-host of the network's primetime revival of American Gladiators when it premieres later this season.
NBC has announced Hogan Knows Best patriarch and wrestling star Terrence "Hulk Hogan" Bollea will host the network's reinvented version of American Gladiators when it premieres midseason during primetime.
Hulkamania is apparently coming to NBC.
NBC has announced open casting calls seeking amateur athletes for its upcoming American Gladiators revival.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique welcome second child
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself