American Gladiators News
While recent reports have shown you can't be too sure with some athletes these days, the muscles sported by the professionals on NBC's American Gladiators are apparently au natural.
NBC has ordered a second season of its American Gladiators primetime revival.
CBS has announced Laila Ali will serve as a contributing correspondent for The Early Show, effective immediately.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 12 men and 12 women who will be competing on the network's American Gladiators' primetime revival, which will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Sunday, January 6 before moving to its regular time period of Mondays at 8PM ET/PT the following night.
As Terrence "Hulk Hogan" Bollea begins his American Gladiator co-hosting duties for NBC -- the Hogan Knows Best patriarch has a lot of personal problems on his plate -- including his wife Linda's recent divorce filing and his son Nick's trouble with the law.
NBC has announced its primetime revival of American Gladiators will premiere with a special two-hour broadcast on Sunday, January 6 at 9PM ET/PT. NBC will then air one-hour episodes of American Gladiators in its regular time period of Mondays at 8PM ET/PT beginning January 7.
NBC has announced Dancing with the Stars fourth-season celebrity participant and professional boxer Laila Ali will serve as co-host of the network's primetime revival of American Gladiators when it premieres later this season.
NBC has announced Hogan Knows Best patriarch and wrestling star Terrence "Hulk Hogan" Bollea will host the network's reinvented version of American Gladiators when it premieres midseason during primetime.
Hulkamania is apparently coming to NBC.
NBC has announced open casting calls seeking amateur athletes for its upcoming American Gladiators revival.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case