A Shot at Love
Tila Tequila was warned not to take the stage at the Insane Clown Posse music festival she was attacked at last weekend, according to organizers. Full Story
Reality TV star Tila Tequila says she will sue organizers of an Illinois Insane Clown Posse concert where she was reportedly attacked with rocks and bottles.
Ex-'Shot' star Tila Tequila, Shawne Merriman settle dueling lawsuits
The body of socialite Casey Johnson was discovered in her Los Angeles home Monday, police said. She was 30.
Tila Tequila has reportedly filed a lawsuit against NFL star and former boyfriend Shawne Merriman after she previously alleged he choked and threw her to the ground during a September altercation.
DA dismisses Tila Tequila assault case against Shawne Merriman
Tila Tequila lawyer: Shawne Merriman's alleged assault story is 'spin'
NFL star Shawne Merriman has denied Tila Tequila's accusations that he choked and threw her to the ground, instead claiming that the alleged altercation stemmed from his attempts to prevent her from driving under the influence of alcohol.
Tila Tequila has accused her boyfriend of physically assaulting her after she attempted to leave his home over the weekend.
Tila Tequila claims she'd be ready to tackle motherhood if focusing on herself wasn't so time consuming.
MTV has announced A Double Shot at Love -- the third season of its A Shot at Love reality dating series -- will premiere Tuesday, December 9 at 10PM ET/PT.
Tila Tequila doesn't even want to find out if the third time would be a charm for her to find love via her A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila reality dating series.
Tila Tequila is apparently ticked off.
Considering the way A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila's second season concluded, the reality dating show's bisexual starlet was presumably in need of shot.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend