HOME > A Shot at Love > A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila 2 > A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila 2 News
A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila 2 News
Tila Tequila claims she'd be ready to tackle motherhood if focusing on herself wasn't so time consuming.
MTV has announced A Double Shot at Love -- the third season of its A Shot at Love reality dating series -- will premiere Tuesday, December 9 at 10PM ET/PT.
Tila Tequila doesn't even want to find out if the third time would be a charm for her to find love via her A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila reality dating series.
Considering the way A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila's second season concluded, the reality dating show's bisexual starlet was presumably in need of shot.
Tila Tequila more guarded about her second 'Shot at Love' attempt
The blame game is still going on, but Tila Tequila's relationship with A Shot of Love winner Bobby Banhart is over, conveniently clearing the way for Tequila -- who had previously stated she "found love" during the show's first season -- to star in a second season of the hit reality dating series, MTV confirmed Tuesday.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy injured, won't perform with Heather Morris on 'Dancing with the Stars' tonight
- Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi travel to 'The Bachelor's hometown for basketball game, pack on PDA
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess deny dating rumors despite great 'Dancing with the Stars' chemistry
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions