HOME > A Shot at Love > A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila 2 > A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila 2 News
A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila 2 News
Tila Tequila claims she'd be ready to tackle motherhood if focusing on herself wasn't so time consuming.
MTV has announced A Double Shot at Love -- the third season of its A Shot at Love reality dating series -- will premiere Tuesday, December 9 at 10PM ET/PT.
Tila Tequila doesn't even want to find out if the third time would be a charm for her to find love via her A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila reality dating series.
Considering the way A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila's second season concluded, the reality dating show's bisexual starlet was presumably in need of shot.
Tila Tequila more guarded about her second 'Shot at Love' attempt
The blame game is still going on, but Tila Tequila's relationship with A Shot of Love winner Bobby Banhart is over, conveniently clearing the way for Tequila -- who had previously stated she "found love" during the show's first season -- to star in a second season of the hit reality dating series, MTV confirmed Tuesday.
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!