50 Cent: The Money and the Power News
MTV has announced 50 Cent: The Money and the Power, a new The Apprentice-like reality competition that will feature 14 contestants living together and competing to earn a "$100,000 investment" from rapper and business mogul 50 Cent, will premiere on Thursday, November 6th at 10PM ET/PT.
MTV has announced it's ordered a new The Apprentice-like reality competition series starring 50 Cent.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian