50 Cent: The Money and the Power News
MTV has announced 50 Cent: The Money and the Power, a new The Apprentice-like reality competition that will feature 14 contestants living together and competing to earn a "$100,000 investment" from rapper and business mogul 50 Cent, will premiere on Thursday, November 6th at 10PM ET/PT.
MTV has announced it's ordered a new The Apprentice-like reality competition series starring 50 Cent.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday