50 Cent: The Money and the Power News
MTV has announced 50 Cent: The Money and the Power, a new The Apprentice-like reality competition that will feature 14 contestants living together and competing to earn a "$100,000 investment" from rapper and business mogul 50 Cent, will premiere on Thursday, November 6th at 10PM ET/PT.
MTV has announced it's ordered a new The Apprentice-like reality competition series starring 50 Cent.
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier