50 Cent: The Money and the Power News
MTV has announced 50 Cent: The Money and the Power, a new The Apprentice-like reality competition that will feature 14 contestants living together and competing to earn a "$100,000 investment" from rapper and business mogul 50 Cent, will premiere on Thursday, November 6th at 10PM ET/PT.
MTV has announced it's ordered a new The Apprentice-like reality competition series starring 50 Cent.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'