19 Kids & Counting News
Jill Duggar is shown breaking down in the first trailer for her upcoming TLC specials.
Jessa Duggar Seewald shared on Instagram photos of an outing she enjoyed two weeks before she is to give birth to her first child.
Anna Duggar is reportedly doing well as husband Josh Duggar completes his second month of rehab.
Jessa Seewald, who is preparing to be a first-time mom, is apparently in great spirits despite a summer of controversy surrounding her brother Josh Duggar.
Jessa Seewald says TLC special will follow her pregnancy, source calls Josh Duggar the elephant in the roomSeptember 28, 2015
Jessa Seewald is apparently really excited about returning to TLC for a special since her family's show 19 Kids & Counting was canceled.
Anna Duggar is reportedly 'doing well' in the wake of husband Josh Duggar's public scandals.
The Duggars are not disappearing from television after all.
Jessa Duggar has opened up about her first pregnancy.
Derick Dillard has announced his wife Jill Duggar Dillard has passed a seven-hour, comprehensive exam and is now a certified professional midwife.
Jessa Duggar has shared 100 new photos from her wedding to Ben Seewald on their website.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter