19 Kids & Counting News
Josie Brooklyn Duggar is once again homeward bound.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar remains hospitalized after being born three months premature, however there's also some positive news about her progress.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is back in the hospital after spending less than a few days at home.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is going home after she was born three months premature.
Joshua and John Duggar's quick thinking has helped save a little girl's life.
The Duggar family will have to add another seat at their already large table for the holiday season.
'18 Kids and Counting' Duggar couple welcomes their first grandchild
TLC will apparently have to change the name of its 18 Kids and Counting reality series again.
Less than a year after welcoming their eighth daughter, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are now preparing for the arrival of another baby girl.
The Duggar family's lineage will apparently continue.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network