19 Kids & Counting News
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar are considering adoption.
Michelle Duggar said "the idea of overpopulation is not accurate" and the "world needs more joy."
The stars of the TV reality show "19 Kids & Counting" held a memorial at their Arkansas church for the daughter matriarch Michelle Duggar miscarried, TMZ said.
U.S. reality television personality and mother of 19 children Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage Thursday, her husband Jim Bob told Us Weekly.
TLC will apparently have to change the name of its 19 Kids and Counting reality series for a third time.
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna have welcomed a new baby boy into their already very large family.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar is once again homeward bound.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar remains hospitalized after being born three months premature, however there's also some positive news about her progress.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is back in the hospital after spending less than a few days at home.
- French Montana: Khloe Kardashian is "my baby forever"
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy