19 Kids & Counting News
Jill Duggar Dillard and her husband, Derick, revealed their baby will be a boy after their latest ultrasound at 18 weeks along.
Jill Duggar is expecting her first child with new husband Derick Dillard after tying the knot two months ago.
Another Duggar wedding is apparently on the horizon.
'19 Kids & Counting' returning with new episodes next month, to feature Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's nuptialsAugust 6, 2014
TLC has announced it will air all-new episodes of 19 Kids & Counting beginning on Tuesday, September 2.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar and her new husband, Derick Dillard, have shared photos from their recent beachside honeymoon in North Carolina.
The second Duggar daughter is now a married woman.
Jim and Michelle Duggar still hope to have more children.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar is engaged.
Jill Duggar has gotten engaged to boyfriend Derick Dillard.
The Duggar sisters have opened up about their home's Christian rules when it comes to dating in their new book "Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships."
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company