19 Kids & Counting News
Another Duggar wedding is apparently on the horizon.
'19 Kids & Counting' returning with new episodes next month, to feature Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's nuptialsAugust 6, 2014
TLC has announced it will air all-new episodes of 19 Kids & Counting beginning on Tuesday, September 2.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar and her new husband, Derick Dillard, have shared photos from their recent beachside honeymoon in North Carolina.
The second Duggar daughter is now a married woman.
Jim and Michelle Duggar still hope to have more children.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar is engaged.
Jill Duggar has gotten engaged to boyfriend Derick Dillard.
The Duggar sisters have opened up about their home's Christian rules when it comes to dating in their new book "Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships."
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar are considering adoption.
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst handicaps 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)