19 Kids & Counting News
U.S. reality television personality and mother of 19 children Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage Thursday, her husband Jim Bob told Us Weekly.
TLC will apparently have to change the name of its 19 Kids and Counting reality series for a third time.
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna have welcomed a new baby boy into their already very large family.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar is once again homeward bound.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar remains hospitalized after being born three months premature, however there's also some positive news about her progress.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is back in the hospital after spending less than a few days at home.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is going home after she was born three months premature.
Joshua and John Duggar's quick thinking has helped save a little girl's life.
The Duggar family will have to add another seat at their already large table for the holiday season.
'18 Kids and Counting' Duggar couple welcomes their first grandchild
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere