16 & Pregnant News
Farrah Abraham had "a wake up call" after a botched plastic surgery procedure on her lips, but it apparently wasn't enough to stop her from going under the knife again.
Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra are ringing in the new year with a baby.
Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry has given birth to her second child, a baby boy she and husband Javi Marroquin named Lincoln Marshall Marroquin.
Amber Portwood has admitted she recently attempted suicide.
"16 & Pregnant" star Whitney Purvis admits her theft of a pregnancy test landed her in a Georgia jail, but says she's not pregnant a second time.
Ready or not, MTV's 16 and Pregnant star Jordan Ward will soon be a mother of two.
Kim Kardashian and Amber Portwood apparently aren't fans of each other.
MTV has announced that 16 and Pregnant will return with nine new second-season episodes beginning Tuesday, October 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
MTV has announced it has ordered Teen Mom, a spinoff of its 16 & Pregnant reality series that will continue to follow four young moms as they struggle with the challenges of their first year of motherhood.
MTV announced it has renewed 16 & Pregnant for a second season and will also air a first-season finale special hosted by Celebrity Rehab's David "Dr. Drew" Pinsky.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"