CSI: Miami InformationCSI: Miami (Crime Scene Investigation: Miami) is(Emily Procter) is a ballistics specialist. Calleigh's slight build, blonde good looks, and southern belle accent often lead others to underestimate her, but she is a brilliant and a dedicated scientist. Her father is an alcoholic attorney who has tried to rehabilitate himself several times. She follows the letter of the rules at all times. In "Ambush", a website seems to be stalking her and it is later discovered that the person behind it is Dan Cooper whom she was involved in catching for stealing deceased CSI Tim Speedle's credit card. In "All In", she is kidnapped and forced to help cover up a crime scene, but is later saved by her fellow CSIs. In "Smoke Gets in Your CSI's", Calleigh was rushed to the hospital for smoke inhalation when she and Ryan Wolfe escaped from a burning house with a dead body. In "Seeing Red", Calleigh shot Eric Delko, and in "Out of Time", Eric is in critical condition and a flashback occurs back to 1997 and Calleigh's first day on the job. As of seasons 7 and 8, she is in a romantic relationship with Eric Delko.
- CSI Level 3: Detective Ryan Wolfe (Jonathan Togo) was working as a police officer at the time he was hired for the lab virtually on the spot by Horatio Caine, who noted Ryan's immaculate care of his gun with approval, likely due to Wolfe having OCD. He first appeared in "Under the Influence" but did not become a regular cast member until "Hell Night". Ryan was replacing fallen CSI Tim Speedle, who died in the line of duty as a direct result of his poor gun maintenance. Ryan was impaled in the eye with a nail gun in "Nailed". At the end of the episode "Burned", Ryan was fired for being directly linked to a murder suspect and not disclosing it to the department. Seeking jobs as both a crime-scene expert, an expert witness for the defense, a firearms range technician, and applying to work as an ME Investigator while applying for reinstatement, he was later reinstated. In "Going Ballistic", Ryan receives a text message saying, "It is done," right after Horatio is shot and presumed dead. It is revealed in the seventh season premiere that he was asked by Horatio to assist in setting up Horatio's own execution, so he could go undercover. At the end of "Target Specific" and throughout the episode "Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing", Ryan was kidnapped and was forced by the Russian mob to cover up a crime.
- MDPD Homicide Detective: Sergeant Frank Tripp (Rex Linn) is a Texas-born homicide detective who accompanies the team to the crime scenes. He is known for interrogating suspects in his typical sarcastic manner and has a good working relationship with all the CSIs. He is divorced with three kids, revealed in "Dispo Day". After passing the Sergeant's Exam in the beginning of "Dangerous Son", Tripp was required to spend some time in uniform on a patrol rotation, but soon returned to the homicide unit and plainclothes in "Guerillas in the Mist". He often accompanies the CSIs to the crime scene to lend a hand and provide extra cover.
- CSI Level 2: Officer Natalia Boa Vista (Eva LaRue) is a DNA analyst who upon first arriving, was only allowed to work on cold or unsolved cases due to the restrictions of her federal grant. She escaped an abusive marriage before joining the department, when her association with a society for battered women was key to helping the team solve the murder of a woman. At the end of season four, it is revealed that Natalia is an FBI informant in the lab, assigned to help build a case against Horatio Caine and his team. Natalia was revealed to be the mole in the lab. In season 5, much to her distress, she discovered her abusive ex-husband Nick Townsend (Rob Estes) was out of prison when he served her with a restraining order and he was working for a private company that cleans up crime scenes. The two shared a tense relationship until Nick's murder, a crime for which Natalia was briefly considered the prime suspect. In "Darkroom", Ryan Wolfe finds a stash of photographed girls and Natalia discovers that one of the pictures is her sister Anya and DNA from a crime scene reveals that Anya is indeed one of the women that the CSIs are looking for. In "Tunnel Vision", Natalia was finally certified to carry a firearm, and she shot a suspect in self-defense with her Glock 26 for the first time. In "Count Me Out", Natalia was involved in a meth lab explosion that caused hearing loss.
- CSI Level 1: Officer Walter Simmons (Omar Benson Miller) a Louisiana native and art theft specialist who transfers over from the night shift to join Horatio's team. His first appearance was in episode, "Bolt Action". He became part of the main cast in episode, "Dude, Where's My Groom?"
- CSI Level 3: Detective Eric Delko (Adam Rodríguez) is the fingerprint and drug identification expert of Cuban and Russian descent. He is also the team's underwater recovery expert. In "Shattered", Delko's job is endangered when he is arrested for drug possession, but it is discovered that the marijuana was for his sister, Marisol Delko Caine (Alana de la Garza), to ease the pain of her leukemia treatments, who was murdered by a Mala Noche sniper after she married Horatio Caine. In "Man Down", while trying to rescue a woman kidnapped by escapee Clavo Cruz (Gonzalo Menendez), Delko was shot in the head by one of his henchmen and critically wounded. He survived and went back on the team, but suffered some memory loss. In "And How Does That Make You Kill?", Eric told his psychiatrist of his affection for CSI Calleigh Duquesne. In "The DeLuca Motel", it is discovered that he has been staying in a motel because someone is following him. They found out that his real father is from Cuba and is trying to kill him. In "Seeing Red", Eric was trying to help his father and is seen escaping a gun silo, only to be shot at by friend Calleigh. He survives and is shown waking up in a hospital room in "Out of Time". Actor Adam Rodríguez did not return full-time for the eighth season and was replaced by former CSI Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian). Delko shows that he is leaving by telling Calleigh that he is going to leave the CSI team because life is too short. On February 19, 2010, Adam Rodríguez announced on his Twitter page that he will be returning to the show as a regular. As of season 7 and season 8, he is in a romantic relationship with Calleigh Duquesne.
- CSI Level 3 Day Shift Assistant Supervisor: Lieutenant Megan Donner (Kim Delaney) was Horatio's predecessor who went on indefinite leave from her job following the death of her husband. She briefly returned to work alongside Horatio, who had since been promoted to head investigator of the CSI unit, but later resigned, finding the pressure of the job to now be more than she could handle. Some of this information appeared to be retconned early in the show's eighth season in an episode that featured flashbacks to the case that prompted the creation of the CSI squad; in the newly-established canon, Donner (who was mentioned but not seen in the episode) still worked at the lab, but the squad was headed by Horatio from its inception. Actress Kim Delaney's character was reportedly written out due to the lack of chemistry between her and Caruso.
- CSI Level 3: Detective Timothy "Tim" Speedle (Rory Cochrane) (known by his nickname "Speed") was a trace evidence and impressions expert; originally from Syracuse, New York, who worked for the St. Petersburg PD in 1997, and had a degree in biology from Columbia University. Speed was killed in the line of duty in, "Lost Son;" he had not maintained his firearm diligently and was shot by a suspect when it misfired during a shoot-out. The character was written out at the request of actor Rory Cochrane, who wanted to pursue a career in film and reportedly disliked the long, arduous shooting schedules for CSI: Miami. The actor later reprised his role as a hallucination of Eric Delko in "Bang, Bang, Your Debt". It was revealed in "Out of Time", that Jesse Cardoza knew Tim Speedle, who was working for the St. Petersburg PD in 1997, and Cardoza asked Horatio if he wanted him to be part of his new team.
- MDPD Homicide Detective: Detective Yelina Salas (Sofia Milos) was a Colombian homicide detective frequently attached to CSI investigations, and the widow of Horatio's brother Raymond Caine. She later starts a relationship with IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler, Horatio's personal nemesis. After her husband Raymond was revealed to still be alive, she left with him and their son for Brazil, where they planned to keep a low profile for Ray's safety. She reappears in the fifth season premiere, "Rio". Horatio and Eric fly to Rio de Janeiro to hunt down Antonio Riaz, who murdered Horatio's wife and Delko's sister Marisol. While in Rio, Riaz kills Raymond Caine and is enlisting Ray Jr. into drug running in the shantytowns of the area. Yelina and Ray Jr. wind up back in Miami, and Yelina goes into business as a private investigator revealed in "Burned". In "Dangerous Son", Yelina investigates a suspect for Horatio, and she locates a birth certificate that reveals that the parolee is in fact Horatio's biological son. Yelina also returns for the seventh season premiere, going undercover to help Horatio capture enemy Ron Saris. She was kidnapped in the episode "Seeing Red", but was rescued by Horatio.
- Medical Examiner: Dr. Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander) was a Miami-Dade medical examiner. Alexx began her medical career in New York as a physician and became a medical examiner with the CSI team after moving to Miami for personal reasons. She is a very emotional person, and is more of a "mother" figure for the CSI team, showing great concern for them. She also often talks to the dead bodies in a comforting and caring tone as she examines them. She is married with a son and daughter. In "Rock and A Hard Place", her son is named the prime suspect in a murder; this causes Alexx to rethink her job in the M.E.'s Office (and her place on the team as well as her friendship with the other CSI's), and she quits, saying to Horatio, "I need to spend more of my time taking care of the living." Horatio responds by saying that should she wish to return, her post would be open for her. Alexx returned in "Smoke Gets in Your CSI's" as a part-time ER doctor at Dade General.
- Medical Examiner: Dr. Tara Price (Megalyn Echikunwoke) was the day-shift medical examiner who replaced Dr. Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander) in the seventh season. She made her debut in "Won't Get Fueled Again" and became part of the main cast credits in "Bombshell". In "Cheating Death", CSIs Eric Delko and Ryan Wolfe play a joke on her that almost results in the entire case being compromised. In the end of "Divorce Party", Tara is shown to steal a bottle of Oxycodone (an opioid analgesic medication) from a victim in the morgue and blames it on Julia Winston. Also, Horatio Caine has his son Kyle working as an intern for her after he gets into trouble. In "Dissolved", Ryan Wolfe confronts Tara about the stolen pills in her locker. When Julia takes the autopsy hostage because of what she did, Tara is arrested. Actress Megalyn Echikunwoke's image was removed from the main cast credits after "Dissolved".
- CSI Level 2: Officer Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian) was a former LAPD officer, who transferred back to the MDPD. In "Out of Time", a flashback occurs back to 1997, depicting Cardoza's departure from the Miami crime lab and transfer to Los Angeles, following in the conclusion of a case that led to Horatio Caine becoming head of the new investigative unit that became CSI. He returns in "Hostile Takeover", as a member of the team, taking Eric Delko's place. When he returns, the lab is attacked and he is taken hostage along with three other people, but he was rescued by Horatio. After that, in the episode "Show Stopper", there was a discrepancy in the department's Hummer mileage log; Jesse did not explain it at first, but later on, in the lockerroom, he explained to Calleigh that he was following a woman and who was in danger from a man he'd dealt with in California, and that he'd transferred back to Miami because the man in question had also killed Cardoza's wife. In June 2010 it was announced that Cibrian was not picked up as a regular for the ninth season and his character would be leaving. It was revealed in the ninth season premiere that he died after being poisoned by halon gas in the eighth season finale, having suffered head trauma in the fall.
Main article: Minor characters in CSI: MiamiCSI: Miami has utilized an extensive cast of recurring characters on the show. Recurring characters can be found as technicians in the crime lab, as homicide detectives, as family members of main characters, and as villains, among others.
- "Cross Jurisdictions": CSI: Miami was spun off from this episode of the original CSI (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) TV series. In this episode, Catherine Willows and Warrick Brown of the original CSI travel to Miami while investigating the murder of Las Vegas' ex-chief of detectives.
- In addition, CSI: Miami has crossed over with CSI: NY. Characters from CSI: NY were originally featured in the second season of CSI: Miami in the episode, "MIA/NYC NonStop" that aired May 17, 2004.
- Miami crossed over a second time in the fourth season episode, "Felony Flight," that aired November 7, 2005 in which Mac Taylor flies from New York and comes to Miami to assist Horatio in tracking down a common nemesis named Henry Darius. The story was continued on CSI: NY in its second season episode called, "Manhattan Manhunt," that aired November 9, 2005, when Henry Darius escapes to New York and Horatio goes along with Mac to continue the investigation.
- In the eighth season, CSI: Miami crossed over with CSI and CSI: NY in "Bone Voyage", the first part of the CSI: Trilogy starring Laurence Fishburne as Dr. Ray Langston.
ReceptionCSI: Miami has been named the World's Most Popular TV Show following rating studies of 20 countries worldwide, after NCIS. The 2006 survey, which was conducted by Informa Telecoms and Media, showed that CSI: Miami was featured in more top ten viewing charts than any other show. Also, in the same survey, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation was shown to have high popularity, coming in at sixth place.
Main article: CSI (franchise)Like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami has spawned a series of comic books, novels, and video games based on the show. In addition, the show CSI: NY spun off from a second-season episode of CSI: Miami.
U.S. television ratingsSeasonal rankings (based on average total viewers per episode) of CSI: Miami on CBS.
- Note: Each U.S. network television season starts in late September and ends in late May, which coincides with the completion of May sweeps.
|Season||Episodes||Timeslot (EST)||Original airing||Rank||Viewers|
|Season premiere||Season finale||TV season|
|1st||24||Monday 10:00 pm/9c||September 23, 2002||May 19, 2003||2002"03||#12||16.45|
|2nd||24||September 22, 2003||May 24, 2004||2003"04||#9||18.06|
|3rd||24||September 20, 2004||May 23, 2005||2004"05||#7||19.00|
|4th||25||September 19, 2005||May 22, 2006||2005"06||#9||18.12|
|5th||24||September 18, 2006||May 14, 2007||2006"07||#12||16.98|
|6th||21||September 24, 2007||May 19, 2008||2007"08||#16||13.91|
|7th||25||September 22, 2008||May 18, 2009||2008"09||#13||14.26|
|8th||24||September 21, 2009||May 24, 2010||2009"10||#24||12.65|
|9th||22||Sunday 10:00 pm/9c||October 3, 2010||May 8, 2011||2010"11||#27||11.75|
|10th||19||September 25, 2011||April 8, 2012||2011"12||#36||10.84|
Awards and nominations
- Top TV Series " 2006
- Top TV Series " 2005
- Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Movies of the Week/Mini-Series'/Pilot for Network or Basic Broadcast TV, for episode "Cross Jurisdiction" (pilot episode) " 2003
- Outstanding Stunt Coordination " 2007
- Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-camera Series " 2003
- BMI TV Music Award " 2008
- BMI TV Music Award " 2005
- BMI TV Music Award " 2004
- BMI TV Music Award " 2003
- Assistant Location Manager of the Year " Television (Teamsters Local 399) " 2007
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Khandi Alexander) " 2005
- Best Sound Editing in Music for Television " Short Form, for episode "Rio" " 2007
- Best Sound Editing in Television Long Form " Sound Effects & Foley, for episode "Crimewave" " 2005
- Favorite Television New Dramatic Series " 2003
- Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Episodic TV Series for episode "Inside Out" " 2008
- Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Episodic TV Series for episode "Darkroom" " 2007
- Outstanding Actor in a Drama Television Series (Adam Rodríguez) " 2008
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Series " 2007
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Series " 2003
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Khandi Alexander) " 2007
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Khandi Alexander) " 2006
- Outstanding Drama Series " 2006
- Best Supporting Actress " Television (Eva LaRue) " 2007
- Best Supporting Actress " Television (Eva LaRue) " 2006
- Best Supporting Actor " Television (Adam Rodríguez) " 2005
- Best Sound Editing in Sound Effects and Foley for Television " Short Form, for episode "Come As You Are" " 2007
- Best Sound Editing in Television Short Form " Dialogue and Automated Dialogue Replacement, for episode "Three-Way" " 2006
- Best Sound Editing in Television Short Form " Sound Effects & Foley, for episode "Urban Hellraisers" " 2006
- Best Sound Editing in Television Short Form " Sound Effects & Foley, for episode "Lost Son" " 2005
- Best Sound Editing in Television Episodic " Sound Effects & Foley, for episode "Grand Prix" " 2004
- Best Performance in a TV Series " Guest Starring Young Actor (Cole Petersen) for episode "Stand Your Ground" " 2008
- Best Performance in a Television Series " Guest Starring Young Actor (Alex Black) " 2005
- Best Performance in a TV Series " Guest Starring Young Actress (Sara Paxton) " 2004
- Best Performance in a TV Drama Series " Guest Starring Young Actor (Seth Adkins) " 2003
- Best Performance in a TV Drama Series " Guest Starring Young Actor (Raja Fenske) " 2003
|DVD name||Ep #||Release dates|
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 4|
|Full season||Full season||Full season|
|The Complete First Season||24||June 29, 2004||March 1, 2010**||November 10, 2006*|
|The Complete Second Season||24||December 31, 2004||March 1, 2010**||February 7, 2007*|
|The Complete Third Season||24||November 22, 2005||March 1, 2010**||October 16, 2007|
|The Complete Fourth Season||25||October 31, 2006||March 1, 2010**||July 9, 2008|
|The Fifth Season||24||October 30, 2007||March 1, 2010**||March 4, 2009|
|The Sixth Season||21||September 9, 2008||March 1, 2010**||March 10, 2010|
|The Seventh Season||25||September 15, 2009||June 7, 2010||March 16, 2011|
|The Eighth Season||24||October 12, 2010||July 25, 2011||April 18, 2012|
|The Ninth Season||22||September 27, 2011||June 25, 2012||September 12, 2012|
|The Tenth Season||19||September 25, 2012||TBD||TBD|
** = Dates for re-released slim line full season packaging; all half-seasons have been discontinued.
The CSI: Miami Region 2 DVD releases are released in two parts, the first part is released with 11, 12 or 13 episodes and then the second part is released containing the rest of the episodes and special features are split up between the two parts and on the same day that the second part is released they are available for purchase as a full season. All seasons have now been re-released in full.
Other releasesCSI has also been released as a series of mobile games. In fall 2007, CBS teamed up with game developer Gameloft to bring CSI to mobile phones. The first of the series to be published was CSI: Miami. The game features actual cast members such as Horatio Caine, Alexx Woods and Calleigh Duquesne who are trying to solve a murder in South Beach with the player's assistance. The game is also available for download on various iPod devices.
In 2008, Gameloft and CBS released CSI: Crime Scene Investigation " The Mobile Game which is based on the original series in Las Vegas, NV. This game introduces the unique ability to receive calls during the game to provide tips and clues about crime scenes and evidence. As for the storyline, the game developers collaborated with Anthony E. Zuiker (the series creator) to ensure that the plot and dialogue were aligned with the show's style.
|United States||iTunes Store||1-10|
|United Kingdom||Demand Five||4, 5, 6 and 7|
United States broadcast history
- First run: September 2002 - May 2010, Mondays at 10/9pm. October 2010 " April 2012, Sundays at 10/9pm.
- Repeats: CBS repeats CSI: Miami sometimes on weekends during the Crimetime Saturday slot. CBS will also continue to run CSI: Miami in syndication for years to come.
- Repeats: CSI: Miami has been syndicated on A&E since 2005. Both A&E and Spike share the return rights to the crossover episodes (with CSI: NY), Felony Flight and Manhattan Manhunt. On December 2, 2011 AMC acquired syndication rights of the series, and would begin airing the episodes on January 2, 2012. The show airs regularly at 5/4pm Monday through Friday. In December 2012 WE tv started airing reruns of the show.
Ireland broadcast history
- First run: Broadcast on RT"? Two at 9pm on Thursdays (RT"? normally broadcasts the show around 10 weeks before the UK's Channel 5 does).
- First run: Sky Living, 9pm on Friday nights, normally after the end of the season on RT"? Two.
- Repeats: Repeats are shown on RT"? Two, 3e and Sky Living.
United Kingdom broadcast history
- First run: Broadcast on Channel 5 currently between 9:30pm and 10:20pm (usually 10:10pm) on SATURDAYS instead of Tuesdays as previously stated.
- First run: Sky Living, 9pm on Friday Nights, normally after the end of the season on Channel 5.
- Repeats: Repeats are shown on Channel 5, 5USA and Sky Living.
- Viewers in Northern Ireland may also view CSI: Miami on RT"? Two.
- Channel 5 broadcasts CSI: Miami during the summer, and once it ends, CSI: NY and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation begin. Channel 5 does not split up the seasons with breaks for Christmas, etc., instead running the season continuously.
|This webpage uses material from the Wikipedia article "CSI%3A_Miami" and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. Reality TV World is not responsible for any errors or omissions the Wikipedia article may contain.|
POPULAR TV SHOWS (100)
- Stacy Keibler gives birth to a baby girl
- Jennifer Lopez on getting married again: "I'm not one to whore around"
- Elisabetta Canalis gets engaged to Brian Perri
- 'Dating Naked' participant Jessie Nizewitz suing over crotch shot
- 'Big Brother' evicts Zach Rance from the house and allows Nicole Franzel to re-enter the game
- Mariah Carey reportedly silences Nick Cannon on upcoming divorce with gag order
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo
- 'American Idol' reject William Hung reaches what milestone in life?
- 3rd Rock from the Sun
- About a Girl
- All American Girl (1994)
- Anderson Live
- Arrest & Trial
- Band of Brothers
- Beautiful People
- Beverly Hills, 90210
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Butch Cassidy
- Cashmere Mafia
- Charlie's Angels (2011)
- City of Angels
- Combat Sergeant
- Covert Affairs
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Davis Rules
- Dennis the Menace
- Dr. Vegas
- Easy Street
- Falling Skies
- Flying Blind
- Friday Night Videos
- George Lopez (show)
- Girls Club
- Good Day New York
- Guiding Light
- Happy Days
- Head Case
- Hill Street Blues
- Hot Properties
- In Treatment
- Jack & Jill
- Justin Time
- Knots Landing
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien
- Living With Fran
- Lucky 7
- Malibu Shores
- Men in Trees
- Mission: Impossible (1988)
- Morning Joe
- My Favorite Martians
- Mystery Island
- Once and Again
- Painkiller Jane
- PBS NewsHour
- Picket Fences
- Primetime: What Would You Do?
- Quantum Leap
- Real Time with Bill Maher
- Rock Me Baby
- Rude Awakening
- Saved by the Bell
- Seven Days
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World
- Sonny with a Chance
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Super Fun Night
- Tarzan (1966)
- The 4400
- The Andy Dick Show
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Book of Daniel
- The Chicago Code
- The Courtship of Eddie's Father
- The Divide
- The Emeril Lagasse Show
- The Flip Wilson Show
- The Generation Gap
- The Handler
- The Invisible Man (1975)
- The Karate Kid
- The Lone Ranger (TV show)
- The Merv Griffin Show
- The Mullets
- The New Bill Cosby Show
- The Odd Couple
- The Playboy Club
- The Riches
- The Secret Lives of Men
- The Steve Harvey Show
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- The Wanda Sykes Show
- Tyler Perry's House of Payne
- Unsolved Mysteries
- Warehouse 13
- Where on Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Wizards of Waverly Place
- Zane's Sex Chronicles
POPULAR PEOPLE (100)
- Adam Driver
- Albert Brooks
- Alice Nunn
- Amanda Overmyer
- Anderson Cooper
- Anjelica Huston
- Anthony Anderson
- Ashley Johnson
- Barbara Mamabolo
- Benjamin McKenzie
- Bill Moseley
- Boh Runga
- Brianna Brown
- Buzz Tyler
- Carly Mathis
- Catharina Svensson
- Charlie Ergen
- Chris Fedak
- Christopher Plummer
- Clive Davis
- Cris Crotz
- Daniel A. D'Aniello
- Dave Garroway
- David R. George III
- Demi Moore
- DJ Qualls
- Doutzen Kroes
- Edward Meeker
- Ellen Burstyn
- Emrys James
- Ethan Coen
- Florence Wysinger Allen
- Gabrielle Carteris
- George Carlin
- Gilbert Taylor
- Greta Meyer
- Heath Ledger
- Hope Nicholls
- Isabella Rossellini
- Jaclyn A. Smith
- James R. Cargill
- Janice McDonald
- Jeb Bush
- Jennifer Jayne
- Jessica Biel
- Jim McMullan
- Joe Farago
- John K. Wells
- Jon M. Chu
- Joshua Malina
- Julie Benz
- Kari Keegan
- Kathy Baker
- Kelly Hu
- Kevin James
- Kirk Cameron
- Kyle MacLachlan
- Laura Ling
- Leif Erickson
- Lew Jetton
- Lionel Richie
- Lorena Sanchez
- Lulu Glaser
- Malaika Firth
- Maria-Elena Laas
- Mark Strong
- Mary Page Keller
- Maxine Doyle
- Melissa McBride
- Michael Hogan
- Mick Jagger
- Mischa Barton
- Nancy Travis
- Nicholas Isherwood
- Nora Ephron
- Pancho Demmings
- Paul Newman
- Peter Capaldi
- Pia Zadora
- Randi Brooks
- Rene Auberjonois
- Ricky Gervais
- Robert Kraft
- Ronald Burkle
- Ruta Gedmintas
- Samantha Fox1
- Sarah Paulson
- Sean Watkins
- Shawnee Smith
- Simon Russell Beale
- Stephanie Paul
- Stink Fisher
- T. Boone Pickens
- Ted Danson
- Tichina Arnold
- Tom L. Ward
- Trevor Lissauer
- Verna Felton
- Warren Beatty
- William S. Paley
Show Updates Features & Interviews Image Gallery Message Boards Shows Listing