Taylor Stocker -- 9 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 11/16/2016
Taylor Stocker lost his showmance partner on Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, but it appeared to light a fire under him.
Taylor is a 24-year-old from Postfalls, ID who has been a snowboard instructor since high school.
For the majority of the first half of Survivor's 33rd season, Taylor was completely wrapped up in a romance with fellow millennial Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa. He didn't seem to care about strategy or anything else.
But once Figgy was voted out of the game thanks to Adam Klein's decision to flip on them, Taylor set out for revenge. He's now lying, manipulating and plotting to get ahead with the help of his best buddy Justin "Jay" Starrett post-merge.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Taylor Stocker:
- Taylor's pet peeves are wobbly tables, people not cleaning up their dogs' poop, loud chewing, slow walkers, selfies, and forms without enough space for answers.
- Taylor was raised with the mentality he can do whatever he wants and there are no limits, as long as he puts the hard work and effort into his endeavors.
- He is going to be a dad! Taylor announced in early November he's expecting a baby boy.
- When asked what it means to be a Millennial, Taylor said "open-minded, liberal, self-expressive, upbeat, connected, and tech savvy." He called his generation "epic," especially because they invent new slang words such as "clutch" or "bae."
- If Taylor could choose any three items to bring with him onSurvivor, he'd choose a toothbrush, lip balm, and, most of all, his banjo.
- His inspiration in life is the Scottish knight William Wallace because he's a "fearless" person."
- Taylor is willing to try any job once, but if he doesn't like it, he'll end it immediately. The player believes the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.
- The castaway is an ultra-spontaneous, back-flipping adventurer.
- He is a free spirit who was prepared to take up fishing in Alaska if Survivor wasn't in the cards. His hobbies include playing music, shooting guns and brewing beer.