Sabrina Bryan gets the boot from 'Dancing with the Stars'
UPI News Service, 10/31/2012
Sabrina Bryan and her professional dance partner Louis Van Amstel have been eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" in Los Angeles.
"Every single person can understand what it feels like to get a second chance," Bryan said Tuesday night after learning she had been cut from the all-stars edition of the show. "This was that."
"For me, this was a dream come true," said Van Amstel. "Unfortunately, our journey is up."
Dancers make it to the next round of competition through a combination of the judges' scores and viewers' votes.
Still in the running with their professional dance partners for the coveted mirror ball trophy are Kirstie Alley, Apolo Ohno, Gilles Marini, Melissa Rycroft, Kelly Monaco, Shawn Johnson and Emmitt Smith.
Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet are the co-hosts of the show.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.