David Letterman mocked Republican U.S. vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan with a special Top 10 list on "Late Show" in New York.
It went as follows --
10. He's only the 32nd white guy to become Republican vice presidential nominee.
9. Was runner-up on Season 3 of "The Bachelorette."
8. Always shampoos once, conditions twice.
7. Got his start in Congress as John Boehner's tanning boy.
6. Claims to be "a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets."
5. Like the rest of America, wonders what [Republican presidential candidate Mitt] Romney is hiding in his tax returns.
4. Has a good feeling about this Jennifer Aniston marriage working out.
2. Even before working at Oscar Meyer, had reputation for "driving the weinermobile."
1. Born in Kenya.