Paul was quite the character last season, and he's back for another shot to win the $500,000 on Big Brother's currently-airing 19th season.
Paul is outspoken and boisterous, and he's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but he entered the Big Brother house this season with quite a bit of power.
Paul was able to join the game after one houseguest accepted a temptation that came with consequences. Since Paul is a skilled and social player, his presence in the house definitely worries some of his competitors.
For others, however, they're happy Paul will have a bigger target on his back and act as a shield.
Curious to learn more about him? Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Paul Abrahamian:
- Paul, known for constantly yelling "Friendship," plays guitar for the band Reviver.
- Paul owns a clothing brand called Dead Skull Apparel, which includes clothes for both men and women.
- Dogs are everything to him, and he hated leaving his babies behind to appear on Big Brother.
- Paul has a wide range of tattoos, including ones that read, "LIVE FAST, NEVER DIE," and "ROCK N ROLL FOREVER."
- The houseguest is a spontaneous thrill-seeker. He enjoys crowd surfing, traveling, hiking and sightseeing.