Patrick Bolton -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/26/2017
Patrick Bolton will be competing on the 35th season of Survivordubbed Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, which will air this fall and premiere September 27 on CBS.
Patrick Bolton is a 24-year-old small business owner from Lanett, AL who currently resides in Auburn, AL. Patrick will be a member of the Hustlers tribe called "Yawa."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Levu" (Heroes) and "Soko" (Healers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season's Survivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Patrick Bolton:
- Patrick's pet peeves are leaving dishes in the sink and not getting paid when he is owed money.
- He says his personal claim to fame was starting and sustaining a business, Bolt Movers, as well as his sanity throughout its tough and stressful times. Patrick thanks his family for keeping him strong.
- Patrick's inspiration in life is his father because he's always been there for him and supported him through everything. Patrick says his dad sets a great example and never let him down. Patrick also values the consistency, candor, love and honesty his father shows others.
- Patrick considers himself most like the Survivor castaway Joe Anglim from Season 30 because he's a nice guy who easily made friends in the game due to his social skills. Patrick also appreciated how Joe fought hard to win Individual Immunity every time his back was against the wall and never quit.
- If he could've brought three items on the island with him, Patrick would choose Teriyaki sauce because everything tastes better with it, Takis -- hot chili and lime flavor -- because they're amazing, and a pen so he could document each play that might make him the "Sole Survivor."
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.