"We thank the entire IATSE organization for their continued support in bringing these shows to fans, and we especially appreciate the efforts of Chaim Kantor and John Ford and our entire crew for helping us to move forward as a unified team," Prospect Park Productions' Jeff Kwatinetz said in a statement to Deadline.com Thursday.
A union representative told the entertainment news website, "We are pleased that that the parties were able to successfully address their concerns in a mutually beneficial way, which will enable these innovative shows to continue to be produced with our talented crews."
The recently revived online dramas were to take a break from taping June 17, but shut down 11 days earlier because of labor issues.
Prospect Park had denied the union's allegations it exceeded its $120,000-per-episode budget, which would mean the shows' technician crews are entitled to higher pay.
The producers previously said they have met all contract requirements with IATSE, and as an Internet start-up "cannot afford, and our business model cannot sustain, traditional broadcast rates."
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.