NBC reveals 'The Biggest Loser's eleventh-season cast, twist, trainers
By Reality TV World staff, 12/13/2010
NBC has revealed the cast of The Biggest Loser's eleventh season and announced it will feature two additional trainers and a new opening twist.
The Biggest Loser's eleven season -- which will be the reality franchise's fourth The Biggest Loser: Couples edition and premiere Tuesday, January 4 at 8PM ET PT/PT -- will begin with the competition's 11 teams of two getting to choose between working out at the ranch with trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels or spending the first four weeks working out at a "secret" location with two initially unknown new trainers.
If they opt remain with Bob and Jillian, the teams of family members or friends will be subject to the competition's usual rules, including weekly eliminations, and could be sent home after just one week.
However if they select the still-unannounced new trainers -- one of whom is set to serve as the show's twelfth-season replacement for Michaels, according to the long-time The Biggest Loser trainer, who recently announced the show's eleventh season will be her last -- they will receive four weeks of immunity.
- Rulon Gardner, a 39-year-old gym owner and motivational speaker, and his friend Justin Pope, a 39-year-old business owner, city worker and bounty hunter. Both are from Logan, UT.
- Dan Evans, a 54-year-old police captain, and his twin brother Don Evans, a 54-year-old police lieutenant. Both are Oklahoma City, OK.
- Olivia Ward, a 35-year-old opera singer and plastic surgery office manager from New York, NY, and her sister Hannah Curlee, a 32-year-old human resources representative from Nashville, TN.
- Larialmy Allen, a 26-year-old student services program coordinator, and her husband Jaquin Allen, a 27-year-old patient services representative. Both are from Columbia, SC.
- Ana Alvarado, a 50-year-old USPS letter carrier, and her daughter Irene Alvarado, a 26-year-old student. Both are from Portland, OR.
- Austin Andrews, a 21-year-old radio board operator, and his father Ken Andrews, a 49-year-old pastor. Both are from Pasadena, CA.
- Courtney Crozier, a 22-year-old student and restaurant manager, and her mother Marci Crozier, a 49-year-old health club manager and restaurant owner. Both are from Valparaiso, IN.
- Jennifer Jacobs, a 28-year-old digital media entrepreneur from Long Branch, NJ, and her father Jay Jacobs, a 53-year-old entrepreneur from West Orange, NJ.
- Sarah Nitta, a 27-year-old college admissions counselor from Las Vegas, NV, and her mother Denise "Deni" Hill, a 59-year-old administrative assistant from Bountiful, UT.
- Jesse Wornum, a 61-year-old insurance agent, and his son Arthur Wornum, a 34-year-old stay-at-home-dad and day care provider. Both are from Portland, OR.
- Kaylee Kinikini, a 20-year-old student, and her father Moses Kinikini, a 47-year-old garage door installer. Both are from Shelley, ID.
(Photo credit NBC)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.