Lindsay Lohan target of David Letterman 'Late Show' Top 10 list
UPI News Service, 07/01/2011
Lindsay Lohan, who this week completed 35 days of house arrest for violating her probation, is the subject of a "Late Show" Top 10 list.
Lohan, 24, has long battled addictions to drugs and alcohol. She was sentenced to home confinement for violating the terms of her probation in a drunk driving case by stealing a $2,500 necklace from a boutique. The "Mean Girls" actress made headlines, then was reprimanded by a Los Angeles judge for throwing parties during her house arrest.
To celebrate Lohan's release this week, "Late Show" host David Letterman read a list of "Lindsay Lohan Summer Plans" on Wednesday's edition of his late-night chat show.
It went as follows:
10. Get drunk, steal some crap.
9. Scan United States code for laws she hasn't broken.
8. For change of pace, rent timeshare in Hamptons prison.
7. Update her mug shot.
6. Play new fun game: Will I get buzzed into this jewelry store?
5. Help Michele Bachmann learn the difference between actors and serial killers.
3. Shop for the latest trends in ankle monitoring fashions.
2. Go see the new Tom Hanks/Julia Roberts movie "Larry Crowne" ... The Chicago Tribune calls it a delightful romp.
1. Get treated for "exhaustion,""dehydration" or some bull[expletive] celebrity affliction.
Letterman read a list of "Top 10 Signs Lindsay Lohan is Out of Control" last February and a roster of "Top 10 Things Overheard During Lindsay Lohan's First Night in Jail" in July 2010, YouTube said.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.