Kevin is a 55-year-old stay-at-home dad from the Boston area in Massachusetts.
Because of Kevin's age and lack of skill in physical competitions, many Big Brother fans probably assumed he'd be one of the first houseguests evicted from the season; however, he seems to be friends with everyone in the house. He may even win "Mr. Congeniality."
The houseguests trust Kevin, but that doesn't mean he's always telling the truth. Kevin has proved himself to be a bit of a manipulative player who's working both sides of the house. While Jessica and Cody are outsiders, for example, Kevin leaks information to Jessica to prove their allies. Will Kevin stay off everyone's radar or will his sneaky game be exposed soon?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kevin Schlehuber:
- Kevin considers himself a sharp dresser and an easy-going guy with an awesome story to tell for every subject. Kevin also describes himself as caring, humorous and charismatic.
- The BB houseguest has been married for 31 years and he has seven kids, including six daughters, but he has no grandchildren. His only son is his youngest child.
- Kevin's favorite activities are hanging out with his family, watching movies, going to the beach, exercising, and playing pool or darts with his kids.
- Kevin was crowned Mr. Massachusetts when he was younger, and he rocked the sash and everything. He also previously did some professional modeling.
- Kevin enjoyed playing basketball in his neighborhood when he was a kid and he prides himself on his ability to slam dunk a basketball.
- The BB contestant's birthday is August 7, so that makes him a Leo. Hopefully the houseguests will throw him a big party soon!
- Kevin's father Andrew F. Schlehuber Jr., known as "The Cheese," was indicted as a drug dealer by a Suffolk, MA, grand jury in June 2002.
At age 69, he was convicted of three counts of trafficking in 28 grams or more of cocaine, four counts of cocaine distribution, and single counts of conspiracy to traffic in 200 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, according to The Boston Globe. Andrew was accused of being a major supplier of Boston's cocaine in the 1990s for about 10 years.
Andrew was sentenced in August 2006 to a decade behind bars in a state prison. Prior to hearing the verdict, he suffered a mild heart attack, according to The Globe. Like Kevin, Andrew welcomed seven children, but he also has 25 grandchildren.