Jason is a 37-year-old rodeo clown from Humeston, IA, and he's one of the oldest contestants on Season 19 of Big Brother. However, Jason is young at heart and appears to get along with his fellow houseguests very well.
Jason hasn't achieved a power position in the game so far, and as of right now, he's sitting on the chopping block next to the Head of Household Paul Abrahamian's real targets, Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson.
But the Power of Veto competition is still ahead, and Jason seems to be extremely close with Alex Ow, who has a secret alliance with Paul. If Paul and Alex continue to be tight and run the game, Jason may be sitting pretty for a while because he'd remain loyal to them. Curious to learn more about this week's third nominee?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jason Dent:
- Jason never watched Big Brother before entering the house and his expectations were to simply focus, be present and use his senses.
- Jason's nickname is Whistle-Nut, a name that gets a lot of traffic because kids love repeating it and it makes adults laugh.
- In addition to being a rodeo clown, Jason also enjoys bull fighting, stunt work, comedy, serving as an auctioneer, and appearing at promotions or parties.
Since he's in high-pressure and stress situations all the time, he figured he would do well in the competition.
- If Jason could choose three things to take into the house with him, he'd pick his bull, a radio and a trampoline.
- The BB houseguest is married to a beautiful woman named Holly and has a two-year-old son.
- Jason considers himself a storyteller extraordinaire because his stories are always true, creative and infectious.
- If he had to choose three adjectives to describe himself, he'd choose charismatic, ambitious and athletic.