Identities of 'Survivor: The Australian Outback' contestants leaked!
By Reality TV World staff, 12/29/2000
Peter Lance, author of the book "The Sting Ray: Lethal Tactics of the Sole Survivor" (for more information go to Stingray.net) and Tim Gilman, creator and webmaster of Survivornews.net, have
scooped information on the identities of all 16 contestants for Survivor II.
Here are some quick bio blurbs of the 16 "Survivor II" contestants, for more details visit the below link
* Amber Brkich: Amber, 22, is single and is a student who attended Westminster College. She attended Beaver Area High School in Pennsylvania, where she was the varsity captain of her cheerleading squad.
* Nick Brown: Nick, 25, is single but has a girlfriend named Mackenzie. He hails from Steilacoom, Wa., and graduated in 1995 from Steilacoom High School.
* Alicia Calaway: Alicia, who hails from Fairfield, Ct., has a boyfriend named Thomas.
* Colby Donaldson: Colby's family hails from Texas. He's single and has a brother.
* Debb Eaton: Debb has a fiancee named Robert and is originally from Milan, N.H. She reportedly has some connection to the Northern Correctional Facility in Berlin, N.H.
* Keith Famie: Keith, who is single, is a chef from West Bloomfield, Mich. who has two children. He studied the culinary arts in Europe and completed his formal training at the elite Lark Restaurant in West Bloomfield.
* Elisabeth Filarski: Elisabeth, 23, is single but has a boyfriend named Tim-who happens to be Tim Hasselbeck, the Boston College quarterback. She attended Boston College where she played on the softball team. Her family lives in Rhode Island.
* Kel Gleason: Kel has parents who live in New Brunswick, Canada. He is single.
* Rodger Bingham: Rodger is an industrial arts teacher in Grant County High School, located in Kentucky. He lives in nearby Crittenden, is married, and is described at "middle-aged and religious."
* Maralyn Hershey: Maralyn, 51, is a former cop at the Metro Police Dept. in Washington, D.C. She is single and frequents the Hunters Way horse riding school - and has a horse named "G-Man." She was chosen as the Sportsmanship Award recipient for the 1999 PHSA Show Season - and is described as "someone who always has something nice to say to everyone."
* Kimmi Kappenberg: Kimmi, 28, is single and freelances in TV commercial production. She's originally from Long Island and lived in Houston since her senior year in high school (Clear Lake High, Class of '90). Kimmi has since moved back to Long Island and "has zero plans for marriage or children" and would be happy "living the life of a bachelorette for the next decade."
* Jerri Manthey: Jerri, 30, is an actress known as Jerry Lynn London who appeared in the 1999 Showtime movie, "That Championship Season," playing the wife of Vincent D'Onofrio's character. She's now living in L.A. with her dog, Gidget and cat, Kiya. She also bartends in nearby Venice on weekends.
* Mitchell Olson: A musician/writer, Mitchell is 23, single, and now lives in Union City, N.J. He's a 1995 graduate of Vermillion High School in Vermillion, S.D., and "is interested in things like drama and music." He's trying to write a musical that he wants to bring to the stage.
* Michael Skupin: Michael is married and has two children, a son and a daughter. He is originally from Pontiac, Mich.
* Jeff Varner: Jeff, who's in his 30s, is single - and the former captain of the "yell team" at the University of North Carolina. He's been described as "hunky" and "media whorish" and is originally from Greensboro, N.C.
* Tina Wesson: Not much is known about Tina, except that she's married to Dale and has a son and a daughter.