David Letterman read a Golden Globe Awards-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show" the day after the prizes were handed out in Los Angeles.
It went as follows --
10. "Only five hours to go."
9. "Why can't every winner be a lesbian?"
8. "Django, party of ten... Django, party of ten."
7. "What would Lincoln find worse -- being assassinated or losing to Ben Affleck?"
6. "Really? Another film about salmon fishing in Yemen?"
5. "Of all the awards shows, this one is really the most fun."
4. "I just won, and I still couldn't care less about the Golden Globes."
3. "If you're the owner of a vintage fire engine, license plate L-E-N-O; your lights are on."
2. "Sofia Vergara just won for 'Best Globes.'"
1. "Keep Schwarzenegger away from the help."
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORYReality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.