David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to A.J. Clemente, the man fired on his first day as a North Dakota news anchor for saying the F-word on the air.
It went as follows --
10. Well, you're wearing two neckties
9. Kept mispronouncing your own name
8. Weatherman tells you to expect an 80 percent chance of unemployment
7. Your tearful, on-air admission of falsifying your resume
6. Referring to Kim Jong Un as "Our great and powerful leader"
5. No one appreciated your Walter Cronkite impression
4. Last story of the broadcast announced a job opening for a news anchor
2. Kept dropping your pants and yelling, "This just in!"
1. Aspired to be the next Ernie Anastos (video of Ernie: "Keep [expletive] that chicken.")