David Letterman dedicated a "Late Show" Top 10 list to Amanda Knox, the American student whose murder conviction was overturned in an Italian court Monday.
Letterman read his roster of "Thoughts That Went Through Amanda Knox's Mind When the Verdict Was Read" on Monday's edition of his chat show.
The list went as follows:
10. "Mama mia, that's a spicy verdict."
9. "If there's time, I'd still like to see the Coliseum."
8. "May I keep my Versace prison jumpsuit?"
7. "Four years in an Italian prison, this is the last time I book through Priceline."
6. "Who's Justin Bieber?"
5. "I want to go hiking in Iran."
3. "Does time served in Italian jail count towards my degree?"
2. "I wonder how Conan [O'Brien] is doing on 'The Tonight Show.'"
1. "If Michele O'Bachmann becomes president, I'm moving back to Italy."