Corinne, a 24-year-old from Miami, FL was one of 30 bachelorettes to meet Nick on Night 1, and she ended up being one of 22 women to receive a rose by the end of the first Rose Ceremony.
The blonde beauty with a body to kill aggressively stole the first kiss of the season when Nick wasn't even expecting it. Nick knew right then and there that this girl is going to go after what she wants -- and she won't care who is watching.
Corinne appears to also be a model, as her Instagram is filled with sexy professional photos. She caught Nick's eye right off the bat, but will she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Corinne Olympios:
- Corinne owns an adorable chihuahua and has a younger brunette sister.
- Corinne enjoys coffee, sushi, gym sessions and mall runs. She also claims to have a weirdness her BFF only truly understands.
- The bachelorette has tattoos hidden on her body but they've already faded because she's in the process of lasering them off. We wonder what she wants to cover up?
- If she could be any animal, Corinne would pick a cheetah because they are "strong and fierce."
- People often accuse her of having lip injections or fillers, but she swears by the fact her pout is all-natural and she got it from her mom!
- Corinne's guilty pleasure is the TV show Frasier.
- While she has presented herself as a small business owner on The Bachelor, she actually works in sales for her parents' Miami-based Armor Garage company, which is a supplier of epoxy floor coatings.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.