Reality TV World People News   Ratings News   Scheduling News   Application News   Spoiler News
Show Updates   Features & Interviews   Image Gallery   Message Boards   Shows Listing

HOME > The Real Housewives > The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Bravo rejects Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt's 'Real Housewives' offer


By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/10/2011 

Bravo has said thanks but no thanks to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's interest in joining the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

ADVERTISEMENT
"Hell no," Bravo executive and Watch What Happens Live! host Andy Cohen wrote on his Twitter account on Monday.

Although Bravo has declined to make any announcements, the former The Hills stars expressed interest in being part of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' second season to RadarOnline last week.

"We would move to Beverly Hills in a heartbeat. We would be psyched if this happened for us," Pratt told RadarOnline.

Montag also let on how she believed she would become a member of the cast.

"Watch out Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Here comes Heidi..." Montag wrote on her Twitter account on Monday.

(Photo credit Bravo)


DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.

Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.












Take Our User Survey





Page generated in 0.043234825134277 seconds
About Reality TV World   •   Advertise on Reality TV World  •   Contact Reality TV World  •   Privacy Policy   •   RSS Feed