Bekah is a nanny from Fresno, CA, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Bekah has held onto a strong connection with Arie since the start of the season, and the pair only continue to build on their solid foundation.
Arie finds Bekah charming, bright and stunning, and he also appreciates the fact she challenges him and keeps him on his toes. In Paris, Bekah was the lucky girl who got to dress in costume and perform onstage at Moulin Rouge.
Bekah is definitely a frontrunner, but previews for the next The Bachelor episode show her breaking down into tears. Will her young age be her demise, or will she continue to show Arie her mature and poised side in a tough situation? Could this be the end of the road for this couple or is love just starting to bloom? Until we find out, let's learn more about Bekah.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bekah Martinez:
- Bekah, short for Rebekah, is 5'5" and was recently accepted to UC Irvine to major in art.
- The person whom Bekah admires most in the world is her dad because she says he's incredibly wise and confident, loves his family and wife more than anything, and know what he wants and goes for it.
- The bachelorette's guilty pleasure is binge-watching reality TV and eating bags of popcorn in the place of meals.
- Bekah's highest athletic achievement was when she received an invitation to nationals for rock climbing and place third on the west coast in her division.
- The free spirit allegedly hates wearing bras and doesn't even own them.
- Bekah owns a white cat and has two small tattoos on her inner ankles.
- The unique beauty considers herself a feminist who has no issue with female body hair. In fact, she has shared photos of her armpit hair on Instagram several times, playfully asking her followers whether to shave or not.
- Bekah sees herself teaching art or owning an art studio for children five years from now. She also hopes to be married and getting ready to start a family.
- Bekah's worst fear is losing her support system or being trapped in an unfulfilling life.
- She likes being the center of attention rather than being more mysterious because she likes to talk, interact, and get to know multiple people at once.
- Any time you see Bekah wearing fur on The Bachelor, it's faux. She does not wear or even eat animals. In addition to meat, Bekah also won't eat factory-farmed dairy and eggs.
- Bekah wore a blonde wig onstage when she performed at Moulin Rouge with Arie, but it wasn't the first time she went blonde! At one point, Bekah had shoulder-length, platinum-blonde hair.