"Bye! Bye! Take care of Frances everybody, take care of each other," Angela shouted as she crossed a wobbly rope bridge and departed the celebrities' Costa Rican jungle campsite.
In addition to Angela's ouster, Thursday night's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! broadcast also featured footage that showed the cast continuing to debate Wednesday night's live announcement that The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt -- who had finally followed through on their repeated threats to quit the show on Monday night -- had decided that they wanted to return to the competition.
Wednesday night's live broadcast had featured I'm a Celebrity co-host Myleene Klass telling the couple that in addition to needing the approval of the rest of the cast in order to be able to return to the competition, they would also have to first spend the night at The Lost Chamber, a critter-filled structure the couple had briefly entered while participating in a food challenge before they quit.
"We want you to spend the night there alone... and after completing that challenge we are then going to speak to your campmates and if they feel, after you've successfully done that, that they want to have you back -- they might not even want you back in camp -- then you can go," Myleene added as Spencer sat silently and Heidi laughed nervously.
Only three -- John, Janice Dickinson and Stephen Baldwin -- of the show's 10 remaining celebrities had initially stood in favor of letting Heidi and Spencer return to the competition when I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! co-host Damien Fahey had surprised them with the news and many of the celebrities still seemed to be against the couple's return based on the footage shown on Thursday's broadcast.
"I wouldn't do it," camp leader Lou Diamond Phillips told the rest of the cast. "[Spencer] made it very clear to everyone that he wants to be the villain."
"I didn't want to send the message that you can quit and quit and quit, act like a jerk, and [then] be given a second chance," he explained during a confessional interview later. "That's not how life works. There are actions and there are consequences. And perhaps in life they're not forced to ever deal with the consequences as much because at present they're a commodity."
"Heidi and Spencer have a huge amount of rehabilitation to do if they come back and a simple 'I'm sorry' isn't going to cut it," he added.
Both Frances and WWE "diva" Torrie Wilson also seemed to be strongly against the couple's return.
"We've been starving for how many days now and they went and ate at the Four Seasons [hotel]," Torrie told the cast -- which, based on a recent TheWashington Post report, seems to be a fairly accurate description of the couple's post-I'm a Celebrity activity.
"Those have been two hard days," Frances told the cast after Lou noted that the couple had already spent Tuesday and Wednesday out of the competition.
"In jungle terms, two days is like two months," Frances added during a confessional interview "The reality stars couldn't come on this reality show and deal with what was really real. It was too real for them."
However Janice, John and Stephen all still seemed to be in favor of allowing the couple to return.
"I think he's going to redeem himself," Stephen told the cast about Spencer.
"He's actually a younger version of me and you," he added as he pointed to his older brother Daniel Baldwin, who had joined the competition as a surprise addition on Tuesday night.
"I don't have a problem with it because it doesn't make any difference, I'm going to win anyway," John said during a confessional interview.
Janice was more succinct during her own interview.
"I want Spencer and Heidi back!" she shouted.
However after teasing viewers about Heidi and Spencer's fate throughout the broadcast, the show revealed that viewers would have to wait until next week to learn whether they would be allowed to return toI'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
"Okay, here's the deal, tune in Monday night to see if Heidi and Spencer make it back into camp," Damien told viewers.