Alex Trebek back to work on 'Jeopardy!' after heart attack
UPI News Service, 07/24/2012
Alex Trebek taped his first episode of "Jeopardy!" since having a mild heart attack in Los Angeles last month, the game show's producers said Tuesday.
Trebek, 72, is "in good health and already planning home-improvement projects," Sony Pictures Television said in a news release.
"Jeopardy!" is the winner of 30 Emmy awards, including the 2012 Emmy for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Program. It will begin its 29th season Sept. 17.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.