Reality TV World People News   Ratings News   Scheduling News   Application News   Spoiler News
Show Updates   Features & Interviews   Image Gallery   Message Boards   Shows Listing

HOME > OTHER ENTERTAINMENT NEWS > People NEWS

Aaron Carter's underage recording contract dispute goes to court


UPI News Service, 03/21/2006 

Singer Aaron Carter was sued in Los Angeles Superior Court Tuesday over a recording contract he tried to break on the grounds of his age.

ADVERTISEMENT
Trans Continental Records claims Carter signed the contract in December 2004 when he was 17 and is now trying to break the pact because he was minor when it was signed, TMZ.com reported.

Carter's lawyers sent Trans Continental earlier this month notification that Carter "hereby disaffirms, cancels, and voids any and all such agreements that may have been signed ... at the time he was a minor," court documents said.

The suit filed Tuesday says the contract was approved by a Superior Court judge and asks the court for a declaration saying Carter is bound to the pact.


DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.


Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.


Copyright 2006 by United Press International








Take Our User Survey





Page generated in 0.061575889587402 seconds
About Reality TV World   •   Advertise on Reality TV World  •   Contact Reality TV World  •   Privacy Policy   •   RSS Feed