WB Reality Shows News
U.S. recording artist-turned-preacher MC Hammer is alive and well, contrary to some online reports, TMZ.com said Wednesday.
USA Network announced that former The Real World: Las Vegas and The Surreal Life star Trishelle Cannatella has joined the cast of Dr. Steve-O, a new reality series that will chronicle former Jackass and Wildboyz star Steven "Steve-O" Glover's attempts to toughen up men across the country.
Former U.S. televangelist and Christian singer Tammy Faye Messner has died of cancer at age 65, CNN reported Saturday.
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil got a taste of reality television a few years ago -- and he apparently liked it so much that he's going back for more.
Eric Estrada said his childhood dream was to be a member of the New York City Police Department. Now the 57-year-old The Surreal Life 2 roommate and former CHiPs freeway patrolman is getting his best opportunity to fulfill that dream by working as a reserve police officer in Muncie, IN for the new CBS reality series Armed & Famous.
Their individual team's fates on The WB's still-airing Beauty And The Geek 2 reality competition show might remain unknown, however the fate of Geek couple Wes Wilson and Cher Tenbush's budding romantic relationship (first shown in last week's fifth episode broadcast) isn't -- three months after the show's filming ended, the couple says they're still together.
The WB network announced Tuesday it will bring back its summer hit "Beauty and Geek," starting in January.
In the end, the bigger geek -- at least in height -- won.
The WB has announced that it has ordered a second season of Beauty and the Geek, the currently airing reality series that has emerged as a summer hit for the reality-challenged network.
The WB announced last week that Beauty And The Geek, its new six-episode reality show created by Punk'd producers Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg, will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 8PM ET/PT.
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter