USA Reality Shows News
Chrisley Knows Best will not be put to rest.
Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves and Keith Urban each walked away with at least one award each during Sunday night's broadcast of the 2014 Academy of Country Music Awards.
Todd Chrisley, the star of USA Network's new reality show Chrisley Knows Best, is already shooting down rumors he's gay before his show even premieres.
USA Network has announced it has ordered Chrisley Knows Best, a reality series starring self-made multimillionaire Todd Chrisley, his wife and their five children.
Blake Shelton, his wife Miranda Lambert, and Keith Urban all came up big at the 2013 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Blake Shelton and his wife Miranda Lambert both walked away big winners at last night's CMA Awards.
While she's publicly presented herself as single, Whitney Duncan was married while filming Survivor: South Pacific and her marriage ended after she began a relationship with fellow castaway Keith Tollefson.
Miranda Lambert came up big at the 2010 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Miranda Lambert led the pack with nine nominations, including entertainer of the year, announced by the Country Music Association in Nashville.
Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert both came up winners at the 2010 CMT Music Awards ceremony on Wednesday night.
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch
- Yolanda Foster reveals daughters Anwar Hadid and Bella Hadid are also battling Lyme disease
- 'DASH Dolls' star Malika Haqq arrested for suspected DUI after car collision
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood