HOME > UPN Reality Shows
UPN Reality Shows
Janice Dickinson has revealed she has breast cancer. Full Story
America's Next Top Model alum Lisa D'Amato has given birth to her second child, a son Venice Sire.
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgusted
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Former America's Next Top Model contestant Katie Cleary has lost her husband in a tragic way.
Former 'America's Next Top Model' runner-up Yaya DaCosta to star as Whitney Houston in new Lifetime movie
Former America's Next Top Model contestant Yaya DaCosta has reportedly landed the lead role of Whitney Houston in Lifetime's upcoming movie I Will Always Love You: The Whitney Houston Story.
Cassandra Jean and husband Stephen Amell have welcomed a baby girl into their lives.
Lisa D'Amato has welcomed a son with husband Adam Friedman.
Eva Marcille is going from model to mommy.
Cassandra Jean is going to be a mom.
Lisa D'Amato is pregnant with a baby boy.
Lisa D'Amato may have to hold off on booking modeling jobs for a little while.
Cassandra Jean is now apparently a married woman.
Lisa D'Amato and longtime boyfriend Adam Friedman have tied the knot.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments