HOME > TVLand Reality Shows
TVLand Reality Shows
Celebrity couple Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin were on the "Today" show in New York when they learned their California clothing boutique was robbed. Full Story
Lisa Rinna's brief stint on The Celebrity Apprentice was apparently long enough to spark a lasting feud with Star Jones.
U.S. television personality Lisa Rinna says she decided to undergo surgery because people were focusing more on her famous smile than her abilities.
Marilin Archie, a 38-year-old bus mechanic from Los Angeles, has won the 35-and-older modeling competition show "She's Got The Look," TV Land said.
TV Land has announced Brooke Burke will host She's Got the Look when the reality competition begins production on its third season next week.
TV Land has announced it has ordered Harry Loves Lisa, a new reality series starring Lisa Rinna and her husband Harry Hamlin -- both of whom previously competed on Dancing with the Stars as celebrity participants.
TV Land has announced the third season of its High School Reunion revival will premiere on Wednesday, January 13 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
TV Land announced Tuesday that it has picked up the U.S. reality series "High School Reunion" for a third season.
Considering Mike Fleiss' reality resume, his claims that the second season of TV Land's High School Reunion reality series will feature one of the weirdest and most-bizarre secrets he's ever seen revealed should probably not be taken lightly.
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 19 Chandler High School Class of 1988 students participating in the second season of its High School Reunion revival, which will premiere Wednesday, February 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
Former Dancing with the Stars celebrity participants Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin are reportedly waltzing their way to TV Land.
Tanya Hutchison was revealed to be She's Got the Look's winner during last night's finale broadcast of TV Land's America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series for women 35 and older.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments