The CW Reality Shows News
Cory Hindorff talks about whether he felt Rob Evans was against him all season, what type of photo shoots he's going to pursue in the future, and what he has to say about Mike switching from his team to Jourdan's in the finale.
ANTM runner-up Marvin Cortes discusses the status of his relationship now with Renee, what was behind his flirty ways this season, why he initially applied for the modeling series, and what he found most difficult about his loss.
Top Model: Guys & Girls' Cory Hindorff talks about when he surprisingly counted himself out of the competition although he ended up excelling, whether he feels he had achieved his goals without winning, and what one comment made by a judge sparked a lot of backlash in the model's community.
Marvin Cortes talks about why he was so confident he'd win the competition, what flattered him when watching the finale back, whether he believes the guys had an advantage this season, why he feels he wanted to win more than Jourdan did, and what he says would be a "complete shame."
ANTM winner Jourdan Miller talks about whether she feels working with Tyra Banks as her photographer was more nerve-wracking or comfortable than prior photo shoots and what her relationship is like now with the boyfriend she had on the show in addition to fellow contestants Chris Hernandez and Jeremy Rohmer.
Jourdan Miller did win America's Next Top Model first-ever Guys & Girls edition -- but not by the scores shown on The CW's finale broadcast.
Top Model: Guys & Girls winner Jourdan Miller talks about what she believes sets her apart from other working models as a "blonde bombshell," whether she thought Cory deserved to be in the finale over Marvin, and whether she could recall any bias given the judges wanted a guy to win.
America's Next Top Model crowned female model Jourdan Miller the twentieth season's winner during The CW's Friday night finale broadcast of the first-ever Guys & Girls edition.
Whitney Thompson has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Ian Forrester.
'Top Model: Guys & Girls' three finalists begin final challenges that will determine the season's winnerNovember 11, 2013
America's Next Top Model's Top 3 finalists began the challenges that will ultimately determine the twentieth season's winner during The CW's Friday night broadcast of the first-ever Guys & Girls edition.
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"