Syfy Reality Shows News
Syfy says British television personality Jack Osbourne is to star in its new paranormal reality series, "Haunted Highway."
"Ghost Hunters" is losing an investigator. Grant Wilson, co-lead investigator of "Ghost Hunters," is leaving the reality TV series, U.S. cable network Syfy confirmed Thursday.
Syfy has ordered a 10-episode third season of its special-effects competition reality competition series "Face Off."
Syfy has revealed the identities of 13 of the 14 contestants who will be competing on the second season of Face Off, a reality competition for special effects makeup artists, and announced it will premiere on Wednesday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable network Syfy says it has ordered a fifth season of its adventure reality series "Destination Truth," starring host Josh Gates.
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy has announced new Ghost Hunters sixth-season episodes will begin airing Wednesday, August 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
SyFy has announced it has ordered Marcel's Quantum Kitchen, a new reality series starring Top Chef second-season runner-up Marcel Vigneron.
SyFy announced it has ordered Paranormal Witness and Face Off, two new reality series that the network began developing in March.
Syfy has announced new Ghost Hunters Academy episodes will premiere Wednesday, June 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic