Style Network Reality Shows News
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have become parents.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer, but that doesn't mean the couple is going to stop trying to have another child the traditional way.
U.S. actress and TV personality Tamera Mowry-Housley has confirmed she is pregnant and her first child is to be born in early November.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic have revealed they are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer.
Giuliana Rancic says her breast cancer battle hasn't changed her and she's still the same "shallow" person she was before.
Giuliana & Bill's fifth season will premiere on Monday, April 2 at 8PM ET/PT, The Style Network has announced.
Giuliana Rancic says although she has returned to work, she is still feeling a lot of discomfort and has restricted mobility following her recent breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has returned to work just two weeks after undergoing a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, and reconstructive surgery in attempt to beat breast cancer.
Giuliana Rancic says her husband Bill has been a big help as she recovers from breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has undergone a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, in attempt to beat breast cancer.
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"