Style Network Reality Shows News
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Rihanna will be the next Grammy Award-winning singer to cross over into reality television, following in the footsteps of icons such as The Voice's Christina Aguilera, The X Factor's Britney Spears and American Idol's Mariah Carey.
Style has announced Built, a new reality show that will follow a home-renovation company operated by male models, will premiere on January 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley have welcomed their first child into the world.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have become parents.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer, but that doesn't mean the couple is going to stop trying to have another child the traditional way.
U.S. actress and TV personality Tamera Mowry-Housley has confirmed she is pregnant and her first child is to be born in early November.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic have revealed they are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound