Style Network Reality Shows News
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine itSeptember 19, 2014
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have lost their second child.
Giuliana Rancic is ready to share the very personal details of her life with fans -- on paper, not TV.
Giuliana Rancic fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams when she appeared on a recent episode of The Price is Right.
Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry have announced their show Tia & Tamera won't be returning for a fourth season.
Bravo has revealed the mentors, guest judges and identities of the 12 contestants who will be starring in Styled to Rock, a new reality series which will premiere on Friday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Giuliana Rancic has confirmed she and her husband Bill have asked the surrogate who gave birth to their son to carry a second child for them.
Giuliana Rancic says she is ready for a second child.
Tamera Mowry-Housley has revealed she didn't have sex until she was 29-years-old.
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)