Spike TV Reality Shows News
Spike TV renews 'Ink Master' for a seventh season, orders new 'Ink Master: Redemption' spinoff seriesJune 1, 2015
Spike TV is bringing back Ink Master and creating a new spinoff series Ink Master: Redemption.
Jesse James is apparently hoping the fourth time exchanging vows will be the charm.
Spike TV has announced 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty, a reality series that will award a $10 million prize -- the largest cash prize in TV history -- to anyone who can prove Bigfoot exists.
Spike has revealed the identities of the tattoo artists who will be competing on the second season of Ink Master and announced the competition will premiere Tuesday, October 9.
Kat Von D and Jesse James are really over for good this time -- supposedly.
Jesse James has confirmed he is back together with Kat Von D and they are once again engaged.
Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro is to serve as host of the new U.S. competition series "InkMaster," Spike TV announced Thursday.
Kat Von D and Jesse James are no more.
Kat Von D and Jesse James have denied reports they've split, claiming their relationship is better than ever.
U.S. reality TV star Jesse James says he is focusing on his own happiness following the breakup of his marriage to actress Sandra Bullock.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned