MTV Reality Shows News
Leah Messer is apparently done with MTV's Teen Mom 2 reality series.
Tila "Tila Tequila" Nguyen has welcomed her first child.
The Osbournes is coming back!
Kelly Osbourne: I'm angry about 'Fashion Police' questions, I need to mourn and grieve Joan Rivers' deathNovember 10, 2014
Kelly Osbourne has a bone to pick with people following the death of her Fashion Police co-star and close friend Joan Rivers.
Kristin Cavallari has revealed her son Jax struggles with colic.
Teen Mom star Leah Messer was in such dire financial state earlier this year, the state of West Virginia slammed her and husband Jeremy Calvert with a $10,598 tax lien.
Heidi Montag says she has empathy for Renee Zellweger.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Jenelle Evans is on her way to achieving a surgical assistant degree, an accomplishment she hopes will inspire others.
Kailyn Lowry has apologized for her racially charged comments.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)