MTV Reality Shows News
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Jenelle Evans is on her way to achieving a surgical assistant degree, an accomplishment she hopes will inspire others.
Kailyn Lowry has apologized for her racially charged comments.
Kristin Cavallari has cut off her hair.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiance Jionni LaValle have welcomed their second child into the world, a baby girl.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother and manager Marc Sorrentino were indicted on Wednesday for tax fraud, but they're pleading innocence.
Heidi Montag took to Twitter over the weekend to congratulate her former BFF Lauren Conrad on her recent nuptials, but not everyone is convinced that Montag's message was sincere.
Kristin Cavallari has opened up about her busy daily routine days.
Lauren Conrad has wed William Tell.
Kristin Cavallari says she's not interested in fantasy football even though her husband, Jay Cutler, is quarterback for the Chicago Bears.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon