MTV Reality Shows News
Kristin Cavallari has revealed her son Jax struggles with colic.
Teen Mom star Leah Messer was in such dire financial state earlier this year, the state of West Virginia slammed her and husband Jeremy Calvert with a $10,598 tax lien.
Heidi Montag says she has empathy for Renee Zellweger.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Jenelle Evans is on her way to achieving a surgical assistant degree, an accomplishment she hopes will inspire others.
Kailyn Lowry has apologized for her racially charged comments.
Kristin Cavallari has cut off her hair.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiance Jionni LaValle have welcomed their second child into the world, a baby girl.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother and manager Marc Sorrentino were indicted on Wednesday for tax fraud, but they're pleading innocence.
Heidi Montag took to Twitter over the weekend to congratulate her former BFF Lauren Conrad on her recent nuptials, but not everyone is convinced that Montag's message was sincere.
- French Montana: Khloe Kardashian is "my baby forever"
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy