Lifetime Reality Shows News
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are expecting a third boy.
Bristol Palin says her third child will complete her dream family of five.
Bristol Palin is pregnant with her third child.
Nick Gordon ordered by judge to pay over $36 million in damages in Bobbi Kristina Brown's wrongful death civil lawsuitNovember 18, 2016
Nick Gordon has been ordered by a judge to pay up big time in Bobbi Kristina Brown's wrongful death civil lawsuit that was filed last year, and her father Bobby Brown is thrilled.
Tori Spelling has voiced her support for Shannen Doherty amid the star's ongoing battle with cancer.
Little Women is branching out into Texas with a new Lifetime spinoff that debuts next month.
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott are expanding their family even more.
Tori Spelling has been ordered to pay over $38,000 in her ongoing credit card lawsuit.
Nick Gordon ruled legally responsible for Bobbi Kristina Brown's death by Atlanta judge in civil caseSeptember 16, 2016
Nick Gordon has been ruled civilly liable for Bobbi Kristina Brown's death in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by her estate last year.
Emily Ratajkowski has fired back at Tim Gunn for suggesting her recent outfit was offensive and inappropriate.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets