Lifetime Reality Shows News
A series of Sharper Image ads featuring model Heidi Klum in sensual poses had to be altered for the Las Vegas airport after it was determined they were too racy.
Stacy Keibler shared the first photo of her 3-months-old daughter Ava Grace on her blog on Monday.
Tori Spelling wants more cosmetic surgery after reportedly hitting self-esteem rough patch after Dean McDermott affairDecember 3, 2014
Tori Spelling's marriage has improved and now she thinks she needs to improve her body.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott aren't afraid to talk about the current state of their marriage because things are apparently good between them.
Tori Spelling has confirmed it's "true" that her husband Dean McDermott is done with True Tori.
Dean McDermott insists his marriage is thriving despite recent rumors he and wife Tori Spelling are barely speaking and headed for a split.
Tori Spelling stopped by NBC's Today show on Monday to discuss her reality show and her recent hospitalization.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have apparently been working hard to save their marriage ever since Spelling learned of her husband's infidelity, but they might've actually reached the end of their rope.
Dean McDermott is apparently done with his wife Tori Spelling's emotionally-charged reality show True Tori on Lifetime.
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is clearly trying to get people to see past the story of his infidelity.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself