Lifetime Reality Shows News
Tori Spelling has finally found out what Emily Goodhand, the young woman with whom Spelling's husband Dean McDermott cheated almost one year ago, looks like -- and it's not pretty.
Tori Spelling was rushed to the the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles over the weekend after the reality star began suffering from a severe cough attack.
Heidi Klum and Seal are officially over.
Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller is being sued by 13-year-old former dance student Paige Hyland.
Lifetime has revealed the identities of the 14 former Project Runway designers who will be competing on the fourth edition of Project Runway All Stars, which will premiere Thursday, October 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
True Tori has been renewed for a second season by Lifetime.
Stacy Keibler has welcomed her first child.
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott's story may have a happy ending after all.
Stacy Keibler said that just because she's pregnant it's no excuse to start eating doughnuts.
Heidi Klum is selling the eight-bedroom California mansion she lived in with ex husband Seal and their children for $25 million.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)