History Reality Shows News
"Swamp People" star Mitchell Guist was building a houseboat when he appeared to suffer a seizure and fell backwards on the watercraft.
Swamp People star Mitchell Guist died Monday morning along Louisiana's Belle River at the age of 47.
It's the third time around -- for marriage that is -- for Rick Harrison of "Pawn Stars," who announced his engagement to his Las Vegas-area girlfriend.
Film producer Al Ruddy's wife confirmed she paid $12,000 at a Las Vegas charity auction for "The Godfather" script Ruddy had autographed.
Las Vegas-based cast members of "Pawn Stars" are upset at the History channel for airing the Louisiana-set spinoff "Cajun Pawn Stars," TMZ reported.
History has revealed the identities of the 18 contestants who will be competing on the fourth season of Top Shot, which will premiere Tuesday, February 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Photos of cast members from the Las Vegas reality show "Pawn Stars" now appear on a limited-edition prepaid debit card, bank officials said.
Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison, a cast member of the Las Vegas-set reality show "Pawn Stars," says he has lost about 115 pounds during the past year.
History says it has taped a special featuring the casts of its reality series "American Pickers," "Pawn Stars" and "American Restoration."
History has announced a familiar reality TV face will serve as one of the stars of Around the World in 80 Ways, a new reality competition series that will premiere later this year and follow two rivals as they race around the globe.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz 23rd season champs
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds