History Reality Shows News
Swamp People will be premiering its new season next month and adding six new cast members.
Pawn Stars star Rick Harrison has set a date for his wedding to Deanna Burditt.
Olivia Black, a former Pawn Stars cast member, is still pawning away despite recent reports that she was fired after nude photos of her surfaced online.
"Swamp People" star Trapper Joe has been arrested in Florida for allegedly punching his girlfriend and trying to burn her with a cigarette.
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano and his wife Amber have become parents again.
Swamp People star Mitchell Guist died of apparently natural causes while building a houseboat, according to officials.
"Swamp People" star Mitchell Guist was building a houseboat when he appeared to suffer a seizure and fell backwards on the watercraft.
Swamp People star Mitchell Guist died Monday morning along Louisiana's Belle River at the age of 47.
It's the third time around -- for marriage that is -- for Rick Harrison of "Pawn Stars," who announced his engagement to his Las Vegas-area girlfriend.
Film producer Al Ruddy's wife confirmed she paid $12,000 at a Las Vegas charity auction for "The Godfather" script Ruddy had autographed.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)