FX Reality Shows News
FX Network has reportedly canceled the only original reality series it has aired in the last two years.
The FX cable network will air a documentary series that switches the races of two families, which drastically changes their everyday lives.
Oscar-nominated "Super Size Me" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock Tuesday announced he has signed a one-year development deal with Sony Pictures Television.
The U.S. cable TV network FX says it has ordered a second season of the documentary series "30 Days."
Morgan Spurlock, the writer-director of "Super Size Me," will produce a reality series for the FX cable network, The Los Angeles Times said Wednesday.
The ratings are in for the premiere episode Todd TV reality series and its safe to say that the new FX Network reality series is off to a very rough start.
What do you get when you mix CBS' Cupid reality dating series with Ron Howard's 1999 Ed TV fictional film? The FX Networks' first stab at a reality television show of its own -- Todd TV, premiering Wednesday, January 21 at 10 PM ET.
- 'The Real World: New Orleans' star Ryan Knight dead at age 29 after alleged night of partying
- Joe Bastianich leaving 'MasterChef' and 'MasterChef Junior' as judge
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay sends Fernando Cruz home after a poor dinner service
- Cheryl Burke confirmed to not return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' tribe votes off Wes Nale after two castaways play hidden idols
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family