FX Reality Shows News
FX Network has reportedly canceled the only original reality series it has aired in the last two years.
The FX cable network will air a documentary series that switches the races of two families, which drastically changes their everyday lives.
Oscar-nominated "Super Size Me" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock Tuesday announced he has signed a one-year development deal with Sony Pictures Television.
The U.S. cable TV network FX says it has ordered a second season of the documentary series "30 Days."
Morgan Spurlock, the writer-director of "Super Size Me," will produce a reality series for the FX cable network, The Los Angeles Times said Wednesday.
The ratings are in for the premiere episode Todd TV reality series and its safe to say that the new FX Network reality series is off to a very rough start.
What do you get when you mix CBS' Cupid reality dating series with Ron Howard's 1999 Ed TV fictional film? The FX Networks' first stab at a reality television show of its own -- Todd TV, premiering Wednesday, January 21 at 10 PM ET.
- Miranda Lambert: I'm "still processing" Blake Shelton divorce
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' team Denise Williams and James Earl Corley talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Stephen Fishbach talks (Part 1)
- 'The Voice's Madi Davis and Amy Vachal impress with original "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Bye, Bye, Bye" arrangements
- Blake Shelton" I'm thankful for Gwen Stefani "for tons of reasons"
- Bindi Irwin celebrates Thanksgiving with boyfriend Chandler Powell
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik hold hands amid dating rumors
- Khloe Kardashian visits Lamar Odom at medical center
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)