FX Reality Shows News
FX Network has reportedly canceled the only original reality series it has aired in the last two years.
The FX cable network will air a documentary series that switches the races of two families, which drastically changes their everyday lives.
Oscar-nominated "Super Size Me" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock Tuesday announced he has signed a one-year development deal with Sony Pictures Television.
The U.S. cable TV network FX says it has ordered a second season of the documentary series "30 Days."
Morgan Spurlock, the writer-director of "Super Size Me," will produce a reality series for the FX cable network, The Los Angeles Times said Wednesday.
The ratings are in for the premiere episode Todd TV reality series and its safe to say that the new FX Network reality series is off to a very rough start.
What do you get when you mix CBS' Cupid reality dating series with Ron Howard's 1999 Ed TV fictional film? The FX Networks' first stab at a reality television show of its own -- Todd TV, premiering Wednesday, January 21 at 10 PM ET.
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita officially returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott move into $7,500-per month rental home despite reports of financial problems
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges