FX Reality Shows News
FX Network has reportedly canceled the only original reality series it has aired in the last two years.
The FX cable network will air a documentary series that switches the races of two families, which drastically changes their everyday lives.
Oscar-nominated "Super Size Me" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock Tuesday announced he has signed a one-year development deal with Sony Pictures Television.
The U.S. cable TV network FX says it has ordered a second season of the documentary series "30 Days."
Morgan Spurlock, the writer-director of "Super Size Me," will produce a reality series for the FX cable network, The Los Angeles Times said Wednesday.
The ratings are in for the premiere episode Todd TV reality series and its safe to say that the new FX Network reality series is off to a very rough start.
What do you get when you mix CBS' Cupid reality dating series with Ron Howard's 1999 Ed TV fictional film? The FX Networks' first stab at a reality television show of its own -- Todd TV, premiering Wednesday, January 21 at 10 PM ET.
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi and I have a lot of things to work on, we don't feel pressure to look perfect
- Caitlyn Jenner reacts to Kris Jenner's slamming of her memoir -- "I feel like the book is extraordinarily honest"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Jennifer Lopez says Alex Rodriguez romance started with random lunch run-in
- Normani Kordei -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Kylie Jenner left fuming after Blac Chyna trashes her house
- Heather Morris -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity