FX Reality Shows News
FX Network has reportedly canceled the only original reality series it has aired in the last two years.
The FX cable network will air a documentary series that switches the races of two families, which drastically changes their everyday lives.
Oscar-nominated "Super Size Me" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock Tuesday announced he has signed a one-year development deal with Sony Pictures Television.
The U.S. cable TV network FX says it has ordered a second season of the documentary series "30 Days."
Morgan Spurlock, the writer-director of "Super Size Me," will produce a reality series for the FX cable network, The Los Angeles Times said Wednesday.
The ratings are in for the premiere episode Todd TV reality series and its safe to say that the new FX Network reality series is off to a very rough start.
What do you get when you mix CBS' Cupid reality dating series with Ron Howard's 1999 Ed TV fictional film? The FX Networks' first stab at a reality television show of its own -- Todd TV, premiering Wednesday, January 21 at 10 PM ET.
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde