FX Reality Shows News
FX Network has reportedly canceled the only original reality series it has aired in the last two years.
The FX cable network will air a documentary series that switches the races of two families, which drastically changes their everyday lives.
Oscar-nominated "Super Size Me" filmmaker Morgan Spurlock Tuesday announced he has signed a one-year development deal with Sony Pictures Television.
The U.S. cable TV network FX says it has ordered a second season of the documentary series "30 Days."
Morgan Spurlock, the writer-director of "Super Size Me," will produce a reality series for the FX cable network, The Los Angeles Times said Wednesday.
The ratings are in for the premiere episode Todd TV reality series and its safe to say that the new FX Network reality series is off to a very rough start.
What do you get when you mix CBS' Cupid reality dating series with Ron Howard's 1999 Ed TV fictional film? The FX Networks' first stab at a reality television show of its own -- Todd TV, premiering Wednesday, January 21 at 10 PM ET.
- JoJo Fletcher: I wonder if 'The Bachelorette' suitor James Taylor warned me about Jordan Rodgers because he's insecure
- Jordan Rodgers talks relationship with older brother Aaron Rodgers: "It's complicated, I'll say that"
- Chad Johnson: I'm "still talking" to Robby Hayes' ex Hope Higginbotham, half of 'The Bachelorette' cast are cheaters
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Luke Pell and I had PASSION, gushes 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher -- "I'm sorry Dad but it was HOTT!"
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold
- Kevin Jonas and Danielle Jonas reveal sex of second baby
- 'So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation' determines the Top 10 kids