Fox Reality Shows News
Kelly Clarkson is giving fans a glimpse into her "awesome" day with her children at Disney World.
MasterChef Junior will be whipping up a new season in early 2017 with a variety of celebrity guest judges.
My Kitchen Rules is coming to Fox in January while Hell's Kitchen will be switching days.
Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood took some political shots while hosting the Country Music Awards -- like singing a song about the upcoming election.
Carrie Underwood, Jamie Lynn Spears, Cassadee Pope, Elle King, Savvy Shields and Meghan Linsey were among the early arrivals who lit up the red carpet at the 50th annual Country Music Association Awards on Wednesday night.
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon reportedly reached divorce settlement before her James Packer splitNovember 1, 2016
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon have reportedly reached a divorce settlement.
Hell's Kitchen is heating up a new season with 18 new ambitious chefs.
Jennifer Lopez will be starring in and executive producing a live 2017 holiday production of the celebrated Broadway musical Bye Bye Birdie on NBC next year.
Mariah Carey and her fiance, James Packer, have reportedly called it quits on their relationship.
Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock celebrated their third wedding anniversary last week.
- Chase McNary reveals he "accepted" offer to star as 'The Bachelor' and "signed the contract" like Luke Pell
- Raven Gates -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Mario Lopez shares photos and videos of his rain-ravaged, collapsed backyard
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Nick Viall's alleged Final 4 bachelorettes, and which girl does he pick in the end?
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall justifies Corinne Olympios' rose: I just wanted to see how the women would react
- Miley Cyrus wishes Liam Hemsworth happy birthday: 'I am beyond lucky'
- Corinne Olympios "has always been out of control," insider from 'The Bachelor' bachelorette's past claims