Fox Reality Shows News
An overexcited So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation contestant let a little too much fly when she vomited on judge Paula Abdul.
American Idol winner Phillip Phillips has been slapped with a $6 million lawsuit from the show's production company for reportedly not paying managerial fees.
American Grit eliminated another member of Army Ranger Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team, Cameron "The Wrestler" Zagami, during Thursday night's broadcast on Fox.
Gordon Ramsay responded to a mom who said her baby looks a lot like him, saying "I feel sorry for the baby!!!"
American Grit eliminated another member of Army Ranger Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team, Kimberly "KJoy" Joy, during Thursday night's broadcast on Fox.
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will host the Country Music Association Awards again this year.
Jennifer Lopez doesn't think she deserves her diva reputation.
'American Grit' recap: Tawanda "Tee" Hanible's team down to only one member after losing Ivette SaucedoMay 20, 2016
American Grit eliminated another member of Marine Gunnery Sergeante Tawanda "Tee" Hanible's team, Ivette Saucedo, during Thursday night's broadcast on Fox.
Gordon Ramsay is expecting his fifth child with wife Tana Ramsay.
American Grit eliminated the first member of Army Sergeant Noah Galloway's team, Lisa Traugott, during Thursday night's broadcast on Fox.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Glenn Garcia, crowns Nicole Franzel, and nominates Jozea Flores and Paulie Calafiore for eviction
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad